Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I see a lot of new pairs of M998JC3 for prices on Ebay that suggest they are being bought up by resellers at low prices, possibly at discount stores like TJMAXX/Ross. So has anyone seen these in the wild anywhere? I know I have seen J Crew 1400s in my local Marshalls recently. I would be very keen on picking up a pair of M998JC3 for around $60 if they are indeed hitting these discount retailers.

Noticed that as well...all my local Marshall’s only have 997H and 247

I see a lot of new pairs of M998JC3 on Ebay for prices that suggest they are being bought up by resellers at low prices, possibly at discount stores like TJMAXX/Ross. So has anyone seen these in the wild anywhere? I know I have seen J Crew 1400s in my local Marshalls recently. I would be very keen on picking up a pair of M998JC3 for around $60 if they are indeed hitting these discount retailers.
man 60bux for 998’s. where i live u could at least treble that

Noticed all of the J Crew stuff on eBay as well. Gonna have to check Marshall’s today.

be dope if we had a shared tracking sheet/outlet score excel file. I was in a beer thread and they kept track of what released each day and allotments. Be interesting too see how it fluctuates with stock in different locations!

Noticed all of the J Crew stuff on eBay as well. Gonna have to check Marshall’s today.

be dope if we had a shared tracking sheet/outlet score excel file. I was in a beer thread and they kept track of what released each day and allotments. Be interesting too see how it fluctuates with stock in different locations!
that be good

I see a lot of new pairs of M998JC3 on Ebay for prices that suggest they are being bought up by resellers at low prices, possibly at discount stores like TJMAXX/Ross. So has anyone seen these in the wild anywhere? I know I have seen J Crew 1400s in my local Marshalls recently. I would be very keen on picking up a pair of M998JC3 for around $60 if they are indeed hitting these discount retailers.

I see tons of M998JC1 on ebay as well

Yea, I'be been watching a pair on ebay for like 3 weeks now.

I haven't seen any 998s yet, but I have seen different colors of 1400s at Marshall's

Salmon Soles today

20200224_154213-01.jpeg

Speaking of Concepts and Ebay, a truckload of Esplanade auctions went live a couple of weeks ago. Weird.
Some boutique had them for 50% on Black Friday. My guess is someone bought a bunch or they have shuffled stock and are trying to move on eBay. Concepts has been known to push their own product on eBay to save brand reputation

Last edited:
Some boutique had them for 50% on Black Friday. My guess is someone bought a bunch or they have shuffled stock and are trying to move on eBay. Concepts has been know you push their own product on eBay to save brand reputation
genuine question. how would save brand rep?

genuine question. how would save brand rep?
They still claim that they "sold out" and therefore, the brand is strong. With the fake sellouts, the products aren't "sitting" and hype still continues to be associated with their brand.

I live in Boston and if you ever go by The Tannery, you're MORE than likely to find Concepts collabos in near-FSR on sale for the CHEAP. I'm talking about Birks, Clarks, Timbs, NBs, and more. Unfortunately, The Tannery closed so these steals are hard to come by these days.

im guessing it looks better to have a bunch of SOLD OUT shoes vs running super high sales all the time
They still claim that they "sold out" and therefore, the brand is strong. With the fake sellouts, the products aren't "sitting" and hype still continues to be associated with their brand.

I live in Boston and if you ever go by The Tannery, you're MORE than likely to find Concepts collabos in near-FSR on sale for the CHEAP. I'm talking about Birks, Clarks, Timbs, NBs, and more. Unfortunately, The Tannery closed so these steals are hard to come by these days.
thanks for replies . i understand now. im not from the states

Yep and goat will probably just offer a return and tell me to buy them again. Which I won't because my size has went up by like another 300 dollars.

I’m sure you can find some similar shoelaces but I get you it’s totally the principle of the thing

worried similar BS is gonna happen with my stockX 1300jp . At least they’ve already been sent for verification. I want my horween keychain thing.

on another note runners781 runners781 when/if do you think the 992 seconds will hit the outlets? Where there’s smoke there’s fire with how delayed these have been

Yep and goat will probably just offer a return and tell me to buy them again. Which I won't because my size has went up by like another 300 dollars.

won’t be much but still reach out to their customer service about the missing laces, they should offer a tiny refund. would recommend making it a big deal that they weren’t included or listed under the new with defect. once got $20 refunded for a super slight mark on a shoe that I was able wipe off within seconds

I’m sure you can find some similar shoelaces but I get you it’s totally the principle of the thing

worried similar BS is gonna happen with my stockX 1300jp . At least they’ve already been sent for verification. I want my horween keychain thing.

on another note runners781 runners781 when/if do you think the 992 seconds will hit the outlets? Where there’s smoke there’s fire with how delayed these have been

great question, I remember the 997s sold out during the reissue and then shortly after they flooded the outlets. My guess is the 992 will be similar. They’ll wait till they dry up at retail and then trickle. Hard to say, I would bank on 2-6 months

Sadly goat or stock x don't require sellers to include any extras that come with the shoe.
Sadly true. My Stance 997s didn’t come with the socks. Stockx only offered a full refund after I opened up a dispute with my CC company and if I returned the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom