Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

what are these
92D6FAFF-0D4E-45EE-B345-33A0C94BCB2F.jpeg
Me now: Ewww nah I’m good.
Me later: those are 🔥 perfect for summer fit

I guess the 10% cart jig excludes NB1 now, its making me click a link to get the discount and will discount GR but not NB1

Look like 827, I remember seeing some GR pics surface months ago. ALD can keep the shoes but those posters are fire!

Edit - on another note I do find it amusing how the NB lifestyle team always hypes already hyped collabs and rarely mention GR's. Meanwhile the UK team always shines the light on craftsmanship on the quiet GR's. You'd think from a business prospective they would show how dope their regular GR's are to help improve moving product quicker. Again this is an observation, so please don't get your panties in a bunch (you know who you are).

These arent miUSA are they? The apparel looks great might get a sweater

Received these 2 pairs on Monday. A big THANK YOU to 24karat 24karat for going out of his way and grabbing these for me. A true man of his word, I really owe him one!

1400SB and 998NF

IMG_20200225_225129.jpg

NF are really nice !

I did a small "custom" on a pair, i'm okay with the result but will probably do more :

Attachments

• IMG_20200225_191320_405.jpg
    IMG_20200225_191320_405.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 45
as runners781 runners781 pointed out, appears to be an 827 (different cw below)
unnamed.jpg

No telling whether it's another case like the 850 (i.e. not a collab, just another soft launch of the model)

Good point, the soft launch was successful (first launch) but it was extremely limited. Not sure if ALD can keep the hype train rolling to sell as much as they did with their last 2 collabs. The hype on the 850 died after people realized how uncomfortable they were and how it was limited/no resell.

Its a decent looking CW however I don't think I would cop for anymore than $40.

Good point, the soft launch was successful (first launch) but it was extremely limited. Not sure if ALD can keep the hype train rolling to sell as much as they did with their last 2 collabs. The hype on the 850 died after people realized how uncomfortable they were and how it was limited/no resell.

Its a decent looking CW however I don't think I would cop for anymore than $40.

X racers look better tbh. I'm getting soft launch vibes as well

search 998 on the newbalance.com search bar, NB1 998 comes up (can't click).perforated suede and regular options at 199.99 and 189.99, respectively.

Back
Top Bottom