Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

992NT (no title) getting closer ?
50a16443c30188988633f0972d3480fc.jpg
ca85da4333196c27000fee14c7fa0b41.jpg

these are an absolute necessity

I’m thinking of going aftermarket for the JFG’s...Talk me off the ledge everybody...

The hype will eventually die down and you'll be able to score them for way less down the road. If they are "must-haves" then by all means do it. But if you're willing to wait, I'm confident the resell prices will cool eventually.

I got the1300 JP3 from Rezet and was shipped on 24 Feb. It arrived Portland on 29 Feb already and was transferring to the local post office. Since then, I didnt get any updates for 5 days already.

Meanwhile i got my 1300CL today without any delay.

I called USPS but they said they dont have details.
I have never seen something like this. Could anyone please advise what should I do? Or is it normal delay for international shipping?

Tracking History:
March 4, 2020 (<--the page keep updating the date with the same status)
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
February 29, 2020, 5:23 am
Departed USPS Facility
PORTLAND, OR 97215
I'm on the East Coast and got my items (1300JP and Yeezys) from Rez a couple days ago. Is your package already processed through customs?

1300CLs arrived today, pleased with the quality, now just waiting on my 1300JPs to arrive and the other 1300 colorways to hopefully make it stateside.

Where are you guys getting those 1300 CLs from? I seen an ebay seller asking for more than $200 for a pair :stoneface:

My favorite NBs today

IMG_20200305_061407.jpg

Man you're always rocking heat, rarely see you with regular GR stuff. At your job, are you known as "that guy with all the cool shoes"?

This is what I got from this latest 998 frenzy... what's yours guys? I mean I'm happy considerinv the price but for the CW, I do have some 998s here that are more interesting...

More interested in that Rolex :nerd:

If you really want someone to talk you off the ledge... They're not worth it whatsoever. The fact that you can make the NB1 in the same colorway should dissuade you from c
The hype will eventually die down and you'll be able to score them for way less down the road. If they are "must-haves" then by all means do it. But if you're willing to wait, I'm confident the resell prices will cool eventually.
I was hoping the same thing would happen for the ALD V2's. The prices still seem to be going up

Personally I would rather have 2-3 NB1 and save $$
I've gone the Soul stone route before for a number of pairs recently. Just consider how much of your budget you are using for the JFG's and if the JFG's are more preferred to anything you could cop at retail in the coming weeks. I too paid resale but luckily earlier on.
YCMC 990V5 or m1300CL/green?
you know or does exist here it’s both. This month, the 992GR, Levi’s 1300, YCMC V5, 1300 Greens are my main focus for retail cops.

Last edited:
I'm actually a bit nervous that Kith Spring 1 will include the New Balance 1300 collab with Tokyo Design Studio.

Last edited:
This is what I got from this latest 998 frenzy... what's yours guys? I mean I'm happy considerinv the price but for the CW, I do have some 998s here that are more interesting...

I'd have been very pleased with these. SImple but clean !

You guys are probably right...I think I’ll hold off on the purchase for now...Watch and see how it goes...
Someone may get desperate eventually. Just keep an eye on it to make sure your size doesn’t dry up since there were only 500 pairs made.

I’m thinking of going aftermarket for the JFG’s...Talk me off the ledge everybody...
Your money, do what makes you happy. In my opinion I wouldn't pay that tag for any NB-- you will always find them in the near future for less. I've gotten amazing deals on sought after pairs with a little patience, but again if you really want them now then go for it
YCMC 990V5 or m1300CL/green?
Green 1300s - I feel like teal is on every pair any more. I love a good green sneaker

If you really want someone to talk you off the ledge... They're not worth it whatsoever. The fact that you can make the NB1 in the same colorway should dissuade you from c

I was hoping the same thing would happen for the ALD V2's. The prices still seem to be going up

For sure - but I feel like anyone who's been around and following NB and the sneaker scene can attest to the fact that hype runs in cycles. A few years ago Adidas was unstoppable with Ultra Boost, NMDs and Yeezys selling out and reselling like hotcakes. No one could have envisioned those shoes sitting on shelves like they are now. When I first started getting into New Balance the runner craze was at an all time high. You guys remember how expensive Ronnie's older Asics GL3's were reselling for, right? Some of his classics have maintained some resell value but it's nowhere near what it used to be. Same with NB's - this is not the first time New Balance has been "cool."

The current trend includes all things Jordan 1, Nike SB, Off-White and apparently New Balance. Most of us regulars in this thread are not used to paying retail for NB general releases and yet here we are. Eventually, though, some other celebrity co-sign or collaboration will release with another brand and all the thirsty children will move on. And all the pairs that they sat on hoping would appreciate in value will eventually turn into bricks. And then we'll all eat.

We've all seen this story before. It always ends the same :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom