Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

33B0374C-81B3-4080-9462-C9547BFE3E72.jpeg

wtf

Sign up (if you haven’t already) for FedEx delivery manager. You can keep tabs on it more directly there and, typically, get notified almost as soon as a label is generated. In some cases, that step occurs even before your account history at a boutique updates to ‘Fulfilled’.
Thanks for tip mang

This is a whole separate discussion. But man, as a small business owner myself, I can't STAND how spoiled ppl have become with shipping. Shipping is a costly and expensive process and ppl legit think every store should ship like Amazon. This really grinds my gears.

Rant over.
They can pay $$$$ for a thrift-store-quality hoodie (prove me wrong) but complain about shipping. Don’t mind paying for shipping, just impatient and want it shipped ASAP after ordering.

They can pay $$$$ for a thrift-store-quality hoodie (prove me wrong) but complain about shipping. Don’t mind paying for shipping, just impatient and want it shipped ASAP after ordering.
I've sold so many things from my personal collection and between paypal and shipping fees, that already nets a cost of $15-$20. Totally agree with these sentiments!

This is a whole separate discussion. But man, as a small business owner myself, I can't STAND how spoiled ppl have become with shipping. Shipping is a costly and expensive process and ppl legit think every store should ship like Amazon. This really grinds my gears.

Rant over.
I understand that small boutiques need to charge shipping to cover the costs, but to charge $12 to ship a hat that weighs less than half a pound is just obnoxious.

I understand that small boutiques need to charge shipping to cover the costs, but to charge $12 to ship a hat that weighs less than half a pound is just obnoxious.
That is a cost incurred by the shipping service to that ensures you receive a product in good condition because it's shipped in a box. I'm sure that you can pay less than $10 shipping but it would come to you in a bubble wrap bag or envelope.

Rant over.

yeah, my favorite is when people complain about paying $15 for 2-3 day shipping from overseas for shoes/sneakers.

Rant over.
Oh for sure, I definitely have to remember to take a step back when I complain. I just think it’s a reflection of the times - we want things fast and at a discount.

I support my local and small companies and have to do better. I guess it’s more accurate to say that I don’t want to pay $55+$12 shipping for a hat rn due to more releases this weekend.

Anyone get lucky on the Todd Snyder 997 Restock yesterday? Got thru for a pair, was one of my big regrets from last year so happy to have gotten thru for a pair. Now just awaiting shipping confirm...Hoping it wasnt a fluke and i get hit with a cancel note.

Anyone get lucky on the Todd Snyder 997 Restock yesterday? Got thru for a pair, was one of my big regrets from last year so happy to have gotten thru for a pair. Now just awaiting shipping confirm...Hoping it wasnt a fluke and i get hit with a cancel note.
Kinda bummed I wasn't around when V vidiviciun posted that they were up.

Kinda bummed I wasn't around when V vidiviciun posted that they were up.

Yeah homie i know we both wear 10.5 so I was thinking about you when i shared it. :nthat:

I was on when he posted. Clicked the link right away and there was only 2 sizes available so I think they went really quick. Much appreciated though for the link.

Yeah i think those were the only sizes... I actually found it on accident, because i saw someone post the Todd Synder Hudson restock and check his site and stumbled on the size 9 and 10.5 "Love" 997's.​

Back
Top Bottom