Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn, was driving to work... Parked at 10:35am but it was sold out, tried to just keep refreshing the s/o screen with the hopes that I'd catch a cart.

At one point I owned 4 pairs of the Susan G Komen V4s. After discounts they were like $25-30 a pair all from the outlets. Ended up wearing only one pair and selling the rest on StockX, "FACTORY SECONDS" stamps and all.
Wait you can do that on stockx?

IMG_20200408_095026.jpg

so does this mean the 990 v2 will be popping up again in more places?

You do realize at the end of the article it mentions China could still squash the deal. I get the idea of wanting one but NB isn’t going to be continuing production for any longer than they have too. Also it just wouldn’t be good PR when every company is giving them away and NB is charging folks. Of course there will be the staff or hospital workers that may get them and pass them through eBay or along to friends after this is all said or done
I get this, but as far as charging the cost, its expensive to retool and retrain employees. I give new balance and any other company willing to do so props in that they made an investment to not make profits off of the initial investment, but to be supportive. I want one because i commemorate times in my life with my shoes. I remember the last time i wore my htbs in 2018 for my daughters birthday at disneyland. Same with the pebble blues the year before, when my wife and i went on a date week. Wore my red am1s last year for the chinese new year. Blues to the exploratorium in san francisco the first time we took my daughters. Idiot or not, they mean something to me. Ive lived a good life, and i can pull out a pair and remember those times. I want to have a momento to never forget to be prepared, and that we can adapt our ways to help someone else out. Like i said, im weird.

raffihxxx raffihxxx

Bro I owe you and thank you.
I'm happy I waited and at least copped for retail. Skipped on them so many times in the past. 👏

-Drew

Don’t care about the Kith V2’s so onto something more interesting. Those that remember way back to when rap first was getting it legs on mainstream radio it was mostly party/dance type stuff from the likes of Kurtis Blow etc. In 1984 this came out and added a gritty ness and word play that rap had not had up until then. Compared to today’s stuff this may seem rudimentary, but the beat hit so hard back then and T La Rock’s style gave birth to so many like LL Cool J and this flow and beat inspired/were sampled by everyone from Beastie Boys (who were on the chorus of the song) to Wu Tang. This some put Rick Rubin on the map and it’s influenced tons of rap songs

Apologies in advance for any non Kith V2 or hip-hop discussion... but for anybody still waiting on their Woodstack 992GR order I finally heard back (after filing a paypal dispute) that a huge outgoing parcel shipment of 992's was lost/stolen and there has been a case opened with USPS.

They fully refunded me and offered 10% off my next purchase. Considering it took them 3 weeks to respond I'll probably never buy from them. The search for the 992GR continues *sigh*

Apologies in advance for any non Kith V2 or hip-hop discussion... but for anybody still waiting on their Woodstack 992GR order I finally heard back (after filing a paypal dispute) that a huge outgoing parcel shipment of 992's was lost/stolen and there has been a case opened with USPS.

They fully refunded me and offered 10% off my next purchase. Considering it took them 3 weeks to respond I'll probably never buy from them. The search for the 992GR continues *sigh*

BS. they oversold their stock

Back
Top Bottom