Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

todd snyder shoes are just like the removable N 997LBG pair... But with no options. Got those on sale from concepts a couple of weeks ago for $120

Anyone going for the Casablanca 327s tomorrow?

And sorry for the n00b question but what time do new releases generally drop on newbalance.com? Thanks broes.

What did you get from SG?

non-NB collab. was cheaper than on stockX with that coupon last weekend so I used it. not too happy tbh, store has 94% positive feedback should've paid attention. no reply to questions etc

I sure as hell did...🤷‍♂️

Like what you will, I dig them for sure...

Todd Snyder’s fresh though so might make those my consolation prize...

you should be able to make a 1:1 pair on NB1 soon enough...hoping that's the case for your sake.

I'm generally a fan of Todd Snyder collabs, but these don't even remotely grab me.

yeah at this point it's a ragecop for me, something I try to avoid..

fingers crossed sneaker twitter doesn't catch on to the todd snyders, will be copping if there's an issue with my stadium goods order, which is looking more likely every day.

on a happier (?) note, GR 827 colorways are available on concepts

New TS 997 are also NB1s using the recent holiday options fyi

New TS 997 are also NB1s using the recent holiday options fyi

is that little brown accent on the midsole also NB1able? never made a 997 NB1, actually had one saved right before the program shut down :lol:

:lol: lol @ "ragecop" first i hear of that. i dig the collab but not for retail.

see that's how I felt about the most recent collab but ended up regretting not copping later on

is that little brown accent on the midsole also NB1able? never made a 997 NB1, actually had one saved right before the program shut down :lol:

Yep, i've used on on all but one of my 997s.

2020-04-17 10_39_12-Window.png

Going aftermarket for the Perseus pair is a bit much...I wanted them but not like that...

Also speaking g of NB1, why the hell didn’t keep up the customization pages so that people could at least tinker with the designs? Could’ve easily just removed the add to cart option and left everything else as is...

Last edited:
a few sizes left

I’ve had no interest in recent releases/ these 1300’s being raffled... just curious what’s $300 to some of you guys when you quick to drop $220-230?

Back
Top Bottom