Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My wife and I are expecting our first child in October. Just hit my grey NBs with a coat of stain and water repellant, dad mode activated...
C5D8F244-8317-4F27-8369-C937BF8317B0.jpeg

ALD 997 are too expensive for how average they look. But definitely go grab the Kith UA&S 997, they look amazing in person and on foot. I'm not even a big Ronnie fan (only Kith shoe I own), but they are one of the best releases of the last few years IMO.

Old pic but I only one I have at the moment, worn these a lot since getting them.

image1 (4).jpeg

What's the fit like? The price difference for half size down and full size down is much cheaper than my usual size.

Last edited:
Too bad they don't got the 1300CLS, would have pulled the trigger right away :smh:

Size 10/10.5/11 and 12.

Looks like they restocked a couple things, and have a few sales. Couple 997GYs (wish they had an 11). Was able to grab the 991xAries for $150. Wasn't planning to buy, but "rage copped" when the 997NVs I was eyeing sold last night.

What's the fit like? The price difference for half size down and full size down is much cheaper than my usual size.

TTS.

I go with 9.5 with all my NBs...997, 998, 999..etc.

I can get away with 1/2 size down for a snug fit depending on how you like sneakers to fit.

For those that wear both - does the 990v5 fit pretty much the same as the v4, specifically width-wise? I have to go up a half size in the v4 as they are a bit narrow on the outside of my right foot. To complicate things, I just got a pair of 992 and they fit pretty much perfect TTS.

Size 10/10.5/11 and 12.

Looks like they restocked a couple things, and have a few sales. Couple 997GYs (wish they had an 11). Was able to grab the 991xAries for $150. Wasn't planning to buy, but "rage copped" when the 997NVs I was eyeing sold last night.

its the same three pairs of 997GY that have been sitting on Joes for $65
always check Joes and compare to the NB site because there is often some overlap with product but with different prices

its the same three pairs of 997GY that have been sitting on Joes for $65
always check Joes and compare to the NB site because there is often some overlap with product but with different prices
Was referring to Kith's GYs. They've got a 10, 11.5 and 12.

sorry if this has been posted already, but is there a store list for those tokyo design r_c1300s? i've only seen end and extrabutterny

I went TTS since it's rare for me to size down after I broke my foot There was a little room in the toebox, but they were comfortable. If I went down .5 they MIGHT have worked out, but I would rather have a little extra room than a little less.

I also went TTS on another pair of 997 (Herringbone) and those fit perfect, definitely could not have sized down on that one.

Back
Top Bottom