Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did I miss another drop this morning? lol

I think it was just restocks. 3 colors of the 992, but no 992GR. For some reason the 992 seems to be huge now, yet no hype on the 993 even though to 99% of the population they look the same. :smile:

For those that missed out on the 992BLs, Stadium Goods has a near FSR for pretty much retail.

I wonder if they restarted production?

Last edited:
Was it NB apparel? I just went to their website and saw nothing. I also hope their prices are in Canadian dollars!

nah just jjjjound, which is expensive for the sake of it. I'm still miffed I missed out on their $40 nalgene lol

I think it was just restocks. 3 colors of the 992, but no 992GR. For some reason the 992 seems to be huge now, yet no hype on the 993 even though to 99% of the population they look the same. :smile:

For those that missed out on the 992BLs, Stadium Goods has a near FSR for pretty much retail.

I wonder if they restarted production?

probably, my second pair of 992GR was definitely from another production run.

and good looks on the black but stadium goods can be hit or miss. bought something from their eBay store, no communication for 10 days then told me they never had the item. was not an especially hype item either they're just sloppy

Last edited:
nah just jjjjound, which is expensive for the sake of it. I'm still miffed I missed out on their $40 nalgene lol

probably, my second pair of 992GR was definitely from another production run.

and good looks on the black but stadium goods can be hit or miss. bought something from their eBay store, no communication for 10 days then told me they never had the item. was not an especially hype item either they're just sloppy
I almost pulled the trigger on the 992BL, and most certainly will if there are restocks on more reputable stores. I would like them on discount and I need to put some white laces on them as well lol. Anyways, wow, yeah, it sucks that NB.com doesn't at least make one post saying hey, we are planning on restocking some older models. They don't even have to give a formal time, just a heads up at this point. Maybe they do this to combat botters? I am not a bot-user, so I don't know what resources they have for tracking future releases and release times.

His apparel is quality, worth the price imo
For quality pieces I wouldn't pay more than $150-$200 for apparel. Anything above that, unless they outline specific production processes that are exclusive or require skilled work to produce, or use a rare/premium quality material (horween leather, unicorn fur) is just paying for brand name and clout imo.

Last edited:
I almost pulled the trigger on the 992BL, and most certainly will if there are restocks on more reputable stores. I would like them on discount and I need to put some white laces on them as well lol. Anyways, wow, yeah, it sucks that NB.com doesn't at least make one post saying hey, we are planning on restocking some older models. They don't even have to give a formal time, just a heads up at this point. Maybe they do this to combat botters? I am not a bot-user, so I don't know what resources they have for tracking future releases and release times.

they have monitors and bots that are $$$$. doesn't matter what time they drop. the only way to beat them is to be on the website pretty much as soon as it updates

chonk is life. it's why the 700 v1 is my favorite yeezy silhouette
I don't understand the stigma of having a chonkier silhouette. NBs are still called Dad shoes often by the general community, but if they paid attention, they could see that NB has models covering all segments, and aren't too far off from other designs. I'm very close to going all in with NBs Only this year.

Stadium Goods is probably one of the most reputable sneaker boutiques in the world!

Agree with you that NB should realize the popularity of some of their models, and give us a little heads up. I literally look every day at random times to see if my sizes come up. That's how I was able to grab a pair of the M1300AO/AE.

I think i'll do light grey laces on the BL.

My first Koochie Kutters have arrived. I’m gonna need a few more of these and a couple EE shorts and I’m good every summer!
D31D381B-0C4D-489A-AC8C-D25249671FE5.jpeg

For quality pieces I wouldn't pay more than $150-$200 for apparel. Anything above that, unless they outline specific production processes that are exclusive or require skilled work to produce, or use a rare/premium quality material (horween leather, unicorn fur) is just paying for brand name and clout imo.
I should follow up and say that for shoes, I am will to go higher, in the $200-$250 range, for real quality sneakers, and just a little above that for other types of footwear.

I don't understand the stigma of having a chonkier silhouette. NBs are still called Dad shoes often by the general community, but if they paid attention, they could see that NB has models covering all segments, and aren't too far off from other designs. I'm very close to going all in with NBs Only this year.
Once you do you'll wonder what took so long. . lol my feet haven't been happier

Back
Top Bottom