Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Happy 4th NT fam! :nthat:

IMG_20200704_110239_577.jpg

Woah woah woah what drop was thus
M992TN AND M992BL

Do you mind sharing which discount code did you use? Thank you.
It was a coupon that was thrown in with my recent order from FTL.
FTL has 25% code (Fourth25) right now which can be used but most sizes are gone.

There was close to a FSR a couple days ago but in store pickup was the only option I had for my size range.
For in store pickup it took less than 12 hours for my order to be processed and ready for pickup. I have yet to pickup in store so my pair could of been sold already, I'll find out come early next week.

Any leads on a 10.5 in the M992TN?

I had an 11 but sold it because it fit a bit too big.
The footlocker I'm picking up a pair from may have your size. Message me if you want me to look for you.

27621520-1C3E-46B6-9FE2-8A6EA6300672.png

Can’t really say I’ve been swelling with pride as an American for awhile now but here we are again. At least it seems like most people are starting to realize cops suck and racism is bad.

Also bring back this shape on 998’s, NB!

That thought process of ‘cops are bad’ sweeping them all into one pile is moronic and ignorant. please don’t fall for that. Especially with so many black cops....makes no sense.

DBE5596C-699D-44B7-916F-E6D174CC9C00.jpeg

40% off at NB outlets allowed me to grab my son this T-shirt and 5” shorts (which have a liner and are made from a very nice, quick-drying material). The 1500’s are mine...stolen from me on the reg.
Anyway, I took the pic after doing my fatherly duty, which was to roast him for being so insanely matchy-matchy that day 😂

DBE5596C-699D-44B7-916F-E6D174CC9C00.jpeg

40% off at NB outlets allowed me to grab my son this T-shirt and 5” shorts (which have a liner and are made from a very nice, quick-drying material). The 1500’s are mine...stolen from me on the reg.
Anyway, I took the pic after doing my fatherly duty, which was to roast him for being so insanely matchy-matchy that day 😂

:smh: Lemme guess. This pic was taken in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom