Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Oh wow ummmm. I'm thinking $35 shipped as long as your in the US.

I'd have to order the shirts then dye them.

Now the hard part, want me to just come up with something and just make a batch of them like a series? Maybe I'll order some extra shirts just to get creative with and post them too.

Disclaimer: Every shirt will look different obviously depending on colors mixing, how I place the shirt ect.

What size?

Large check

What size?

XL check

That is actually a blue not grey.

XL check

What size?

Medium check

Medium check

What size?

XL check
However you want to want to do it.... whenever your done send that paypal link and add your name or something on it if you want...or send your social media handles...so i can tag you in it... once again XL for me...appreciate it[

Southtown Southtown can I get in for an XL?

XL check
However you want to want to do it.... whenever your done send that paypal link and add your name or something on it if you want...or send your social media handles...so i can tag you in it... once again XL for me...appreciate it[

XL check.

LET ME KNOW BY 8PM EASTERN TIME. IM ORDERING THE SHIRTS TONIGHT

Now the hard part, want me to just come up with something and just make a batch of them like a series? Maybe I'll order some extra shirts just to get creative with and post them too.

Disclaimer: Every shirt will look different obviously depending on colors mixing, how I place the shirt ect.

What size?

Large check

What size?

XL check

XL check

What size?

Medium check

Medium check

What size?

XL check
I will leave the color choice up to you! Thank You!

What size?

Large check

What size?

XL check

XL check

What size?

Medium check

Medium check

What size?

XL check

Large please, and thank you!

Do the shirts shrink during the dyeing process?
The dye itself doesn't make it shrink. The shirts are washed on warm afterwards to help the dye set. So if you have any shrinkage it would be from the normal wash. I get my TTS large and have no issues afterwards.

Since a lot more people than I thought want these shirts do you all want to pay half up front? Or if you want to pay for it all now is fine too. It would be invoiced through PayPal so you have the buyer protection. I’m good on my word. Shirts will be placed tonight. As I dye them I’ll update the thread.

Today

D67954C5-9946-4BF4-A91E-62F338EE73B9.jpeg
410EB522-5DEE-482E-9A0D-6CFC9E082D55.jpeg

Since a lot more people than I thought want these shirts do you all want to pay half up front? Or if you want to pay for it all now is fine too. It would be invoiced through PayPal so you have the buyer protection. I’m good on my word. Shirts will be placed tonight. As I dye them I’ll update the thread.

DM us your paypal and I’ll happily pay upfront. Can I also add an S to the order (sorry if it’s too late)

I’ll pay up front for sure if it’s easier on your end.

Amory Amory - L

24karat 24karat - L

Unbalanced Unbalanced - L

gettmitt gettmitt - XL

cashdot cashdot - L

bdeazy bdeazy - XL

G Guitars n Kicks - LET ME KNOW WHAT SIZE

J JSWAM - M

peteypablo555 peteypablo555 - M (x1) S (x1)

16nason 16nason - M

nickatnite nickatnite - XL

GratefulReb GratefulReb - L

slushz slushz - M

rallycars rallycars - XXL (x2)

23soles 23soles - XL (x2)

ohmeohmy ohmeohmy - M

Danslides Danslides - L

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby - XL

UPDATED.

Alright everyone, send me your email PayPal. I will send invoices to everyone. That why you will have buyer protection (even though I’m good on my word), I’ll have your shipping address, and I’ll cover the fees so you will just be invoiced $35 per shirt and again that shipped to the US. You can pay half now then the rest when it ships or all of it now. Up to you. Thanks

Amory Amory - L

24karat 24karat - L

Unbalanced Unbalanced - L

gettmitt gettmitt - XL

cashdot cashdot - L

bdeazy bdeazy - XL

G Guitars n Kicks - LET ME KNOW WHAT SIZE

J JSWAM - M

peteypablo555 peteypablo555 - M (x1) S (x1)

16nason 16nason - M

nickatnite nickatnite - XL

GratefulReb GratefulReb - L

slushz slushz - M

rallycars rallycars - XXL (x2)

23soles 23soles - XL (x2)

ohmeohmy ohmeohmy - M

Danslides Danslides - L

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby - XL

UPDATED.

Alright everyone, send me your email PayPal. I will send invoices to everyone. That why you will have buyer protection (even though I’m good on my word), I’ll have your shipping address, and I’ll cover the fees so you will just be invoiced $35 per shirt and again that shipped to the US. You can pay half now then the rest when it ships or all of it now. Up to you. Thanks

all sounds good. Just quick question for the shipping, when do you expect these to go out?

all sounds good. Just quick question for the shipping, when do you expect these to go out?
I'm ordering the shirts tonight. Hopefully they will make it to me by the weekend. I actually took off work this coming Friday and Monday so I have a long weekend. So if they make it by Friday (you know how shipping is these days) I'll be able to start 4 tee's batching at a time. 24 hour batch time and I have about 20 shirts to order. I can ship them out as I complete them.

Back
Top Bottom