Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

picked up the 577NVT ‘Bluesman’ for about $115
B30AD918-C92F-4102-9E2A-F0AEAA9625D8.jpeg

Where at??? I've been looking for a deal on those.

So where I live it’s really hard to just find 990’s in store. We have an outlet that will have 993’s and stuff, not regular 990’s. The other day I asked a question about the nimbus cloud colorway which I really like; Foot Action in the mall has them just sitting there. (Of course I bought them, and I thought I had checked LITERALLY every local shoe store to see if they had any decent V5’s.)
0E0D49AD-661F-4606-9638-F8C672A69605.jpeg

Last edited:
Upper looks like a 2002 but no idea on the midsole.

*edit* looks like 2002 upper + 860v2 midsole
ding ding ding
For what it’s worth, Salehe calls them 2002s in his post:

Nice job everyone. I stand corrected. I was too hasty in calling the Salehe Bembury's an 860v2. The midsole is definitely an 860v2; the upper has a few similarities, but I should have seen that the style of the N Logo is clearly different and the saddle and heel area are also different. Feelmeguilty was the first to get it all right, but I like to think that I had an assist on identifying the midsole. NewBalance365 has been moderating the months long effort to identify the Salehe Bembury collaboration and has recognized feelmeguilty's attribution. Unbalanced points out that Salehe's instagram post identifies the new sneakers as 2002s. So we have 2 definitive sources of confirmation. After reading feelmeguilty's post, I Googled for New Balance 2002 and looked at multiple reviews and pictures. The original 2002 was Made in the USA and cost $260 in 2011! Maybe the Salehe Bembury 2002 will be Made in the USA?

Here's a picture of me wearing my 860xg2 "Gucci" in roughly the same pose with the Salehe Bembury's for comparison:

IMG_5233.JPG

NB 860v2 Salehe Bembury Orange Yellow Purple Blue.png

Hibbet restocked the 997PAN in .5 size down my usual size, used the $10 off mobile code and scored for $65 w/ tax and ship. Too good of a deal to pass up. If they don’t fit I’ll just pass them along to someone, if they do fit and I don’t like them, maybe I’ll make some customs.

Anyone seen the m1530BWT released outside of Europe yet? So keen for these
i haven’t been able to find them outside of europe yet. i’ve checked about three times a week since i saw them on here a couple of weeks ago. if i find them stateside, i’ll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom