Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i'm sorry but wtf is Jjjjound? for real if someone read this to me i'd want to punch them in the face.

"JJJJound launched in 2006 as a digital mood board intended to examine the recurring patterns in timeless design.

With thousands of curated images, the color-coordinated visual stream of consciousness has become a global mainstay and reference for the design community.

Since its inception, JJJJound has grown in the last decade into a collaborative design studio that aims to inspire through multiple channels; through fabrication of items with purpose and longevity, through the design and construction of meaningful physical environments, and through the continued curation of its digital platform.

In addition to its own projects, JJJJound has worked in collaboration with numerous established artists and brands to extend its strong design ethics.

Located in Montreal Canada, the design studio is operated by founder Justin R. Saunders."

ALL HHHHYPE

DE349F53-0A27-438B-B53C-FAB66F55501D.jpeg
Today’s wear.....M670YOR.

I regret not buying these. Beautiful

Just picked up a pair of 327’s off of Sneaker Studio, even though I thought they were god awful upon first look I figure at the price ($120) they’re worth trying out. Here’s the link if anyone else is interested.

EDITED to add*
Just now thinking about it, this will be my first New Balance that isn't from the 99x line. Pretty Stoked! Hope they run TTS or close to it.

how many looks do you figure it takes for them to not look god awful?
asking for a friend.

how many looks do you figure it takes for them to not look god awful?
asking for a friend.
Probably around the 3,537th look things start to get better. It also really helps I picked up the black colorway with red and blue accents so if I un DS and can't stand them I'll have something to beat the heck out of.

Edit: Apparently they’re purple red and black not blue red and black? Oh well. I’ll make them work. Doesn’t really look purple to me though.

Attachments

• E17B8B55-D7A3-49D9-9469-3784D1FF218E.jpeg
    E17B8B55-D7A3-49D9-9469-3784D1FF218E.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Edit: Apparently they’re purple red and black not blue red and black? Oh well. I’ll make them work.

I definitely got a Clippers vibe from those and thought it was blue. What makes you think it’s purple? The CPB product name?

Last edited:
I definitely got a Clippers vibe from those and though it was blue. What makes you think it’s purple? The CPB product name?
All the stupid copy paste shoe news blog things refer to them as black red purple but I agree with you. I just couldn’t find anything when I searched for “New Balance 327 red blue black” or if I search the model number it will pop up as “black purple red”.

I definitely got a Clippers vibe from those and though it was blue. What makes you think it’s purple? The CPB product name?
Probably around the 3,537th look things start to get better. It also really helps I picked up the black colorway with red and blue accents so if I un DS and can't stand them I'll have something to beat the heck out of.

Edit: Apparently they’re purple red and black not blue red and black? Oh well. I’ll make them work. Doesn’t really look purple to me though.

Sole Supplier UK in their description of them calls them blue accents. I really think they’ll be blue. I would bet money on it, definitely. I never thought I would purchase a pair of 327’s, but this might be the one that pulls me in. Nitpicking, but I wish the yellow was orange, blue, or grey. (I love shaggy suede man, and orange.

56E9B896-1551-4AD1-8C72-00A8539576C6.jpeg

Edit: I found this website sunikasneakers.com that has both styles of New Balance masks. I don’t know how to do links on my iPhone, but just search “New Balance mask” on the site. It’s only $6 for the navy with shoestring straps and $5 for the regular grey ones. I ordered some yesterday.

Last edited:

The 327 model is quickly becoming the React Element 87 of NB's. As of now I'm only invested in the Casablanca pairs.

327 is NB's answer to the popular Sacai's. Good move to cash in on what's on trend. Life cycle is probably 1 year considering how many colors they plan on dumping hehe.
I relate them more to the React Elements, because those started with a hype collab (Undercover), then they just kept releasing colorways, until the model died out. Construction/design wise I agree they are in line with the Sacai's/Tailwinds.

327s are NMDs. Should be $40 at Marshall’s. Still somehow salty that I missed out on the grey pair tho

Yup, NMD is the best comparison IMO. And maybe the Roshe. They were both super cheaply made, easy to slip on/comfy at a low price point...People went WILD for both the NMD and Roshe when they first came out, with basic *** colorways selling for way over retail. Then eventually Adidas and Nike upped the production/rereleased old colors.

Back
Top Bottom