Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wow. Originally supposed to be delivered on June 22, but got returned back since they didn’t clear customs properly. Then FedEx claimed they lost the shoes so END refunded me last week. Today, they somehow showed up in a super messed up shipping box and shoe box, but the shoes are in great condition. I’ll take a freebie!

9A93900E-7767-4662-ACF0-D924BEA1AC7D.jpeg

Wow. Originally supposed to be delivered on June 22, but got returned back since they didn’t clear customs properly. Then FedEx claimed they lost the shoes so END refunded me last week. Today, they somehow showed up in a super messed up shipping box and shoe box, but the shoes are in great condition. I’ll take a freebie!

Some free Peteys? Big W.

Had this happen to me with some $40 clearance Gel Sagas from Hanon but this is a real come up haha

I had to be on a zoom call for work when the Kith drop happened this morning so I missed on those unfortunately.

Good to see some Ws. Had Castlerocks cancelled from L&H. What a rough time to cop shoes. It just never ends.

And I can’t wait to miss on those Casablancas. I think those look dope, but they may not even release considering how many colorways have been tied to their second drop.

Last edited:
Looks like castlerocks are starting to ship from NB. Anyone who ordered the WS327SFDs (woman's Munsell White with Moonbeam) receive any shipping updates?

I had to be on a zoom call for work when the Kith drop happened this morning so I missed on those unfortunately.

Good to see some Ws. Had Castlerocks cancelled from L&H. What a rough time to cop shoes. It just never ends.

And I can’t wait to miss on those Casablancas. I think those look dope, but they may not even release considering how many colorways have been tied to their second drop.

I was at the Boston HQ store today and they still had a full size run of the Castlerocks and the Lime Green 327's.

FYI to the folk wondering about stockx times. They took 34 days to pay out on one item-but fwiw I sent a pair in the day before those and they processed within 3 days. Seems there’s wide range of proficiency

concepts-new-balance-cranberry-cape-327-sneaker-1.jpg

making it real easy to save money the next month+

Oh man. I was ready to hate based on the other pictures, but I kind of actually dig these. The translucent soles are gorgeous and it looks like they upgraded the materials on the nylon and suede. Now the question is just if they inadvertently don’t release an 11.5. Oh and also how badly I’m gonna get smoked at checkout...

Back
Top Bottom