Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Still hearing KITH is possible. Maybe later today. When was the KITH strike for those ASICS a few weeks ago? Friday afternoon? I'm still hoping for KITH I have no other hope at this point since I can't physically witness my self failing the raffle so it just feels like a L from the beginning.

Still hearing KITH is possible. Maybe later today. When was the KITH strike for those ASICS a few weeks ago? Friday afternoon? I'm still hoping for KITH I have no other hope at this point since I can't physically witness my self failing the raffle so it just feels like a L from the beginning.
i dont know why i saw comments of it releasing in kith japan only, would be weird. what size are you going for?

i dont know why i saw comments of it releasing in kith japan only, would be weird. what size are you going for?
10.5 Green. And agreed, I also find it weird they wouldn't advertise the launch at all though. I'm just going to remain vigilant as that will probably be the last chance to manual cop any of the US drops.

today’s kicks matched with some baggies
E48F9CBB-7112-4426-B786-EC592A9AF6DE.jpeg

That kith strike was like 7/7:30pm on a Friday. I know because I somehow hit it while putting my daughter to bed. Worst dad or father of the year?

Yes lawd...bout to look good with these JJJJJJJJJJJJ...Cashed in some GOAT $$ ...<Shrug>
Same boat. I still got cash lying around from my failed WTAPS buy and said screw it after the drops today. If i win any of the upcoming raffles its a bonus if it's the other colorway and a chance to hook someone else up at a reasonable price if not. Now I also no longer have to worry about going clinically insane.

Same boat. I still got cash lying around from my failed WTAPS buy and said screw it after the drops today. If i win any of the upcoming raffles its a bonus if it's the other colorway and a chance to hook someone else up at a reasonable price if not. Now I also no longer have to worry about going clinically insane.
Spend more and get the taps. My luck I’d buy the jjjj’s and nb1 would return with olive as part of the color wheel this fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom