Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

In remembrance of what was
And in lieu of today’s fiasco with ALD

E60C954F-8BA9-4865-97E8-F3E56F66A54D.jpeg
I know I should be grateful I have the cream and yellow pair, but I still really really want that red pair to complete the set! #thanos

Awesome to see some more raffles for EU. I didn’t enter the GoodHood one because it looked like it was wanting payment on the front end which I’m just not okay with.

Which leads me to my second topic, this ALD stuff seems like a mess and I’m glad I don’t really seem to have a hankering (yet) for any of the 1xxx models. I can’t imagine paying and waiting weeks? Months? For something/to find out if I’m even able to purchase something.

The only people allowed to take my money and make me wait months for my shoes work at StockX!! lol

I don't really mind as long as I get my money back with no hassle.

“Once reservations have been vetted for improper submissions, you will receive separate email confirmation informing you that your shoes have been reserved and your payment transacted. Your payment will be held while this vetting process occurs and refunded if the reservation is not accepted.”

makes it sound like all who got an email and followed what it said should be good to go.
My only concern is that I clicked the link twice to allow me to add both pairs on one order. I did get the email, I was logged into my account, and I even used a gift card with Aime store credit from a returned hat. I hope all of that is enough for them to verify my purchase.

I wish they would say something on the subject instead of leaving us waiting anxiously :lol:

Something as simple as, "Only those who received the e-mail will are qualified. All other reservations will be cancelled."

I just w

What if I got the email after I submitted the order?

I HAVE MONTHS OF AIMÉ EMAILS I AM
ON THE LIST SIR

I’m in the same boat. I think it’s all gonna be checked against the emails after the period closes. So If we got the email, then we should be good right?

Also, wild thought, but as I was freaking out about various details of this preorder today, it hit me—are we all overthinking this? sneaker culture these last few months has us all barreling through checkouts hoping to get things without reading everything and then sweating the details of a raffle. But this actually seems straight forward ultimately. We ordered, they check to make sure we got an email, we get confirmed (or not, if there’s a lack of quantity). Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself to keep from stressing out through the weekend...

I’m in the same boat. I think it’s all gonna be checked against the emails after the period closes. So If we got the email, then we should be good right?

Also, wild thought, but as I was freaking out about various details of this preorder today, it hit me—are we all overthinking this? sneaker culture these last few months has us all barreling through checkouts hoping to get things without reading everything and then sweating the details of a raffle. But this actually seems straight forward ultimately. We ordered, they check to make sure we got an email, we get confirmed (or not, if there’s a lack of quantity). Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself to keep from stressing out through the weekend...

I mean I’m 1000% on that mailing list and have been for months. I put in a reservation less than 5 min after the link was posted and well before solelinks pushed it out. I should be good on that criteria.

sneaker culture has been weird as hell in 2020 because people have a lot more time on their hands, stimulus $$, and no real fun experiences for people so they’re buying a lot of stuff

Back
Top Bottom