Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Have you even seen the JP in real life? Sewer water? It’s some of the nicest pig hide I’ve ever seen on a sneaker. There’s a reason they’re $300 retail. (And just personal preference of course, but I would take the all white midsole and cream heel counters all day.)
JPs are very overrated compared to the CL/CLS. Yes quality is nice but no where near the price tag or hassle. I would honestly take the CL/CLS over the JP any day of the week.

You all laughed but my question about baggies was serious and no one answered me. Where the phone go?
In the deep asss pocket that makes the shorts lopsided 🤷‍♂️

keys can be a pita sometimes too. I can’t imagine what it would be like with a chunky wallet too.

Messaged Kith about the raffle:

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.We appreciate your interest in our raffle for the New Balance.

We have begun notifying those that were selected as winners, as well as those that were not selected as winners.
You can expect a notification email soon.

Please note that if you are not selected as a winner, your authorizations will be credited back to your account in 1-5 business days.

Regards,
Peter
Kith.com Customer Service

do that shht

V_iSFl.gif
Classic...

Charges dropped from Kith. Browns send e-mail L. Happy birthday indeed lmao

Oh hey, it's my birthday too! Hope yours ends better than it started.

I also received the gift of a cancelled Kith order. Of course I fully expected that, but I guess I was hoping for some birthday magic. Leaning towards a rage cop, maybe those 1300CLS.

Oh hey, it's my birthday too! Hope yours ends better than it started.

I also received the gift of a cancelled Kith order. Of course I fully expected that, but I guess I was hoping for some birthday magic. Leaning towards a rage cop, maybe those 1300CLS.
Happy birthday bro!!!

jokes about the bad day. Every day is a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom