Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looks like a total of 1 person from NT hit on the RC in the RF thread. I’m sure more people (and not bots) would have hit if they just dropped them normally. Plus it would have just been done with and not dragged on for days with no communication. Aaron probably thinks he did us all a favor with the raffle which is an obvious response to the criticism he got for ALDs release. Kith keeps getting lamer and lamer by the day.

Last edited:
1500s and Banned Southtown Tee >
4A186869-C398-4449-ABEB-B0BE87E50A8D.jpeg
44C4BF1D-C4AA-4BA0-9AAC-740DA06C7806.jpeg

Looks like a total of 1 person from NT hit on the RC in the RF thread. I’m sure more people (and not bots) would have hit if they just dropped them normally. Plus it would have just been done with and not dragged on for days with no communication. Aaron probably thinks he did us all a favor with the raffle which is an obvious response to the criticism he got for ALDs release. Kith keeps getting lamer and lamer by the day.

Who hit? My mans said he paid resale for his pair.

Rage cop is nowhere as bad as drunk cop imo

...and I’m not talking just sneakers smh
The NB thread takes on many identities and a support group is one of them. We got this y'all.

I'm bummed over the RF1300 but man... The END 1500 is just beautiful. Really sad to know that they had a us 9.5 and I missed out smh. At least I got the ALD 1300 coming..... eventually.

Back
Top Bottom