Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

F00F768C-0D6D-4B8E-A97D-3D8227663FF2.jpeg

I put in the raffle for a UK10, thinking it was a US 11, gets here and it’s a 10.5!!!

If anyone has a 11 and needs a 10.5, hit me up

NB is one of the few shoe brands where UK to US is half size difference instead of full size.

Man, these are really nice in person, wasn’t sure on keeping them - but getting them in hand changes everything. Only thing is I half sized down (like I normally do) and should have gone for a 10
FE6ADEB9-821E-4EFB-965C-F326CB312E4B.jpeg
That’s a good looking shoe. Sad I didn’t hit on those.

Going down a youtube rabbit hole today to cope with travel withdrawls. Found my new favorite channel, Japanese dude outlet sneaker browsing in Japan. It's a f-ing crime that Japan outlets has more MiUSA/MiUK variety than nb.com US

Looking at the prices, most of the MiUSA / UK models were going for 21000 yen which according to google is $198 USD. Looked like there were some 10-20-30 precent off deals if you bought multiples but definitely not great prices. The reduced 1500s at the end were 16000 yen which is $150. Interesting I guess!

Man, these are really nice in person, wasn’t sure on keeping them - but getting them in hand changes everything. Only thing is I half sized down (like I normally do) and should have gone for a 10
FE6ADEB9-821E-4EFB-965C-F326CB312E4B.jpeg

Not sure how you can size down on this model. I'm a true 10.5, unDSd a pair of 1500s and it's wayy too narrow. Sucks :frown:

M992NT near FSR @ Asphalt
YESSIR. Let's try this again, hopefully with less glue stains and sole coming-off-ness. Good look!

Was thinking of an easy way to thin the heard or trade/swap with members here. There’s not a lot of NB action in the classifieds, and I don’t know who the ppl are in the Facebook NB BST group. is there any other place that you guys flip swap trade besides PM? Should I make a new FB group or similar for this? I’m sure a lot of us of have Covid cops we need to dump.

I was thinking a buy sale trade group with no profiteering allowed. Mainly for the assist to members.

thoughts comments ideas?

Those went meh to 🔥 for me in one wear. It matches so much that it’s fun to wear just for the laughs alone imo.

I never realized how much orange blue and yellow there is in everything.

Yeah orange and blue is one of my favorite combos. Kinda funny since I live in Colorado and don't really care about football but folks are always think I'm reppin' the Broncos anyway.

Back
Top Bottom