Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1600734580788.jpeg

I just hold my phone down by my feet like this.

People doing it better than me prob have a camera with a mobile app to take the pic remotely.

Fam, this picture though :rofl:

I like this. Indeed, both options look pretty damn good. But personally I'm leaning towards navy for the reason @TheRealAlleygator noted: there's already a lot going on with this shoe, including plenty of contrast. Think I'll go with navy for now, and switch 'em up later.

As an aside: I have a dumb question. I see a lot of great on-foot shots in this thread, like geist 6one7 geist 6one7 's in the post I quoted here, plus 16nason 16nason 's 992AG and flintgrey flintgrey 's a few posts above. Lots of other similar pics as well. My on-foot pics are always top down. How are you guys getting these perfect ground-level shots? Is a friend snapping the photos? Timer on your phone or something? I feel like I'm missing something super obvious.

Sadly, I have to say its just years of practice!

Sorry if it's already been asked but anyone know anything about these? Says M992GG in their story but my google fu returns a seemingly different colorway.
I read from social media that initially they have the red "N" logo on this M992GG. Apparently now it is replaced by the white logo, according to a few EU sites that already have them

I like this. Indeed, both options look pretty damn good. But personally I'm leaning towards navy for the reason @TheRealAlleygator noted: there's already a lot going on with this shoe, including plenty of contrast. Think I'll go with navy for now, and switch 'em up later.

As an aside: I have a dumb question. I see a lot of great on-foot shots in this thread, like geist 6one7 geist 6one7 's in the post I quoted here, plus 16nason 16nason 's 992AG and flintgrey flintgrey 's a few posts above. Lots of other similar pics as well. My on-foot pics are always top down. How are you guys getting these perfect ground-level shots? Is a friend snapping the photos? Timer on your phone or something? I feel like I'm missing something super obvious.

I usually just flip my screen around put it near my shoes and hope for the best lol.

A11B9900-F41A-4F21-AC69-F563AC144AF0.jpeg

took these for a spin for a walk with my daughter in between remote learning and work from home. Gonna be a long year lol.

Anyone else having long delays with NB.com? Still waiting for an order to ship after 7 days.

Ordered M992BA XLD of Thursday last week....Shipped the 18th ....delivery the 26th. Must be using a stagecoach for delivery or something to have it that slow.

Back
Top Bottom