Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

992MC = 992 My Canine

F2FB1C64-CE04-4677-A163-41768C269874.jpeg
That watermelon pin looks so fire

"The suede outer shoe serves as a reflection of the colouration and curvature of the dunes of southern Algeria, which is contrasted by black circular cutaways that symbolize the ancient architecture of Ghardaïa – which heavily influenced the work of Le Corbusier."

They are really reaching with that one lol. This is a two color ID that they've attached some story to...I love my Algerians and if there was actually some more effort put into these it'd be a must cop, but as is that's a pass from both me and Zidane.

How is fresh foam for standing at work? I’m on a hard surface all day and want to know about alternatives to boost/react.

They are really reaching with that one lol.

This is an understatement. That description is flat-out ridiculous, almost like something out of a J Peterman catalog. They should pour some sand in the shoes prior to packaging to really drive the story home.

imo this design is completely underwhelming. I'm quite certain a lot of NTers would do a far better job with an NB1 - even using the same "inspiration" and basic colors.

Back
Top Bottom