Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Grown ish today

0C8099F5-A214-4E6D-AFC7-14C1D4AE5211.jpeg
Really want these joints and the Ulam Spiral pair!

That JCrew instore photo shows old 1400 models, M1400G and M1400MG. I will be very disappointed if JCrew has renamed the old colorway M1400MG (Mountain Green) as "Everygreen" and tried to sell it as a "new" colorway.
Prob the 1400MG those have been kicked around Jcrew and outlets for years now. Copped for $25 bucks a few years ago. Would highly doubt NB gave them a new CW while they are in bankruptcy.

Prob the 1400MG those have been kicked around Jcrew and outlets for years now. Copped for $25 bucks a few years ago. Would highly doubt NB gave them a new CW while they are in bankruptcy.

Seriously need to stop by my local JCrew outlet. Lol. If nothing else maybe I’ll find a decent cardigan.

The Salehe’s are heat, by any definition. To say otherwise is just being a hater. I can definitely think of other things I would rather have if they’re gonna be a $1,000 shoe or something; but they’re HEAT HEAT. 🍉

To each his own and very far from hating.

Salehe's are an eye-sore to me. 🤷‍♂️

I think we have different definitions of “Heat.” Like there are a ton of shoes that I personally can’t stand that are considered “heat” as far as what how the general public views them. Definitely not saying your personal feelings on the Salehe’s are invalid. Everybody’s into what they’re into. But if you had a pair and I asked you if you had any New Balance heat I could buy from you, you would probably say you had the Salehe’s. F* it’s too early in the morning for all this.

Last edited:
That’s awesome you were one of the ones to get a pair from him. I thought it was at least cool that he saw mine and posted to his story out of all the stuff he prob gets, even if i didnt get a free pair.

Back
Top Bottom