Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_20201107_175417_617.jpg

A wildchild on reddit with the username u/getgotgrab made this interactive 3D scan of the Petey Pablo’s.

He said he “made this through a process called photogrammetry which involves taking hundreds of pictures and compositing them into a 3D model.”

Insane.

Damn I missed that, solid touch. Tread looks prime for some local town trails this winter and seems like it can handle some incline in more optimal conditions

The inner lining of the shoe is quilted as well. It really has some nice details and craftsmanship.

Also the extra rubber that makes up the tread on the outsole adds an extra layer of cushioning. Giving it a cushy feel.

Here is a picture of my ML2002RC. I think it is a pretty neutral shade of grey.

DD890628-BE6B-4B56-99ED-EBD82013FA80.jpeg

For comparison here is a picture of the ML2002RC with the M992J2 “mushroom” which clearly has a lot of brown in it.
A8E6004C-1D98-48D6-882E-12DD9E8A66F4.jpeg

That’s really helpful, thank you for taking the time. Was hoping it was closer to the 992s. Have enough grey shoes, so that’s one less pair to worry about ha 😄

Wish I could find some SB5's.

Have several sizes here. These were on sale for cheap everywhere though a couple months ago. Do you have a unique size or something?

That’s really helpful, thank you for taking the time. Was hoping it was closer to the 992s. Have enough grey shoes, so that’s one less pair to worry about ha 😄

Same. I was so tempted to get these, especially at the price point. But I still have some grey 990, 992 and a beater pair of 997H lol.

Back
Top Bottom