Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

206D1EF3-0B8D-432C-9C71-006EE96A9E07.jpeg

I see these are not releasing in the US smh.

I'm prob in the minority here, but I really cannot get down with a lot of these 992 they have been pushing out. Color-blocking and colors used just look so off.
Yeah, as far as the attainable ones, I’ve only liked the grey and black. But I like my shoes to be versatile and go for a lot of neutral colorways. I loved the Joe Freshgoods 992 — it really showed the potential of colorblocking on the model. I’m ready to make some pairs when NB1 comes back.

Anybody familiar with newbalanceoutletonlinecom. Strange to me that they have a full size run in almost every shoe and the prices they are going for. Any info??

If you mean this place they are legit. https://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/
No I’ve done business with them before. The comment underneath yours has the link. Seems too good to be true
There's a stock image at the top of a page of two people not wearing New Balance sneakers so it seems fairly suspect right away - If this is the site you meant
Great observation. I was tempted kn copping a pair of 2040’s from them earlier this morning but it seemed to good to be true. Thank you

Anybody familiar with newbalanceoutletonlinecom. Strange to me that they have a full size run in almost every shoe and the prices they are going for. Any info??

That pricing scheme that you see on this particular website is very typical of sites that sell fakes sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom