Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I brought those Salehe 2002 joints yesterday b/c I think they've bottomed out. I refuse to pay resale on the grey's... yet. This lack of a stateside release is just atrocious.

NB employee lurkers in the know, please at least drop a hint at what's going on w/ those. I know you are in here.

2 of my favorite pickups this year, finally got the 992s, and at sale price makes me love em so much more 🔥

6870D0C8-604E-442E-9C0E-F277DE7009A6.jpeg

I brought those Salehe 2002 joints yesterday b/c I think they've bottomed out. I refuse to pay resale on the grey's... yet. This lack of a stateside release is just atrocious.

NB employee lurkers in the know, please at least drop a hint at what's going on w/ those. I know you are in here.

I remember salehe's released on Nb us site and it was a **** show just like the bodega pair, they also dropped at the NYC store and it was clipped by resellers, pissed that I entered every raffle possible for them and took the fat L. Maybe I'll bite and get them off StockX but my size is at $350 rn, yikes

I remember salehe's released on Nb us site and it was a **** show just like the bodega pair, they also dropped at the NYC store and it was clipped by resellers, pissed that I entered every raffle possible for them and took the fat L. Maybe I'll bite and get them off StockX but my size is at $350 rn, yikes
I think these may do similar to the 1st bdga 997s's b/c there's more bids than ask currently. If you really want them then u should make an offer b/c the bigger sizes have been going for more lately.

Comfort wise the 990v5’s are the most comfortable NB’s I’ve ever owned.

How do the 992’s compare comfort wise to 990v5’s, 990v4’s and 993’s?

I’m guessing they feel most like 993’s?

Comfort wise the 990v5’s are the most comfortable NB’s I’ve ever owned.

How do the 992’s compare comfort wise to 990v5’s, 990v4’s and 993’s?

I’m guessing they feel most like 993’s?
992 is superior for all day wear; tho not as light as v4/5.

Back
Top Bottom