Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m sure I’m in a very slim minority (only me) but this is my grail . My favorite one pair of new balances . Couldn’t find my size for the longest time , then an 11 showed up on the bay for cheap so I bought them, 2 days later my 11.5 was posted for 100 more but My offer was accepted . Flipped the 11s so I ended up breaking even . That was a long way to say Im happy, finally have my favorite shoes
EB30A8D6-0E7A-4939-8D7D-F8783A21F4C2.jpeg

I’m sure I’m in a very slim minority (only me) but this is my grail . My favorite one pair of new balances . Couldn’t find my size for the longest time , then an 11 showed up on the bay for cheap so I bought them, 2 days later my 11.5 was posted for 100 more but My offer was accepted . Flipped the 11s so I ended up breaking even . That was a long way to say Im happy, finally have my favorite shoes
EB30A8D6-0E7A-4939-8D7D-F8783A21F4C2.jpeg
It’s the best when your grail is a pair not for everyone but special to you.

New Balance quality just ain't what it used to be. I had to return not one but TWO 992 NB1's earlier this year with two massive quality control errors on the midsole. Now this. New balance must have sewn this with a single elf pube cause i've worn these a grand total of 3 times and now this.
EoagHhMUcAMeAx0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom