Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

never making anymore 998s or just temporarily cuz of Covid?

I was just saying because I have a hard time finding 998s other than like eBay, Mercari, etc. I hardly ever see any for sale at other outlets (and they don’t have any stores that really carry good NBs like that here in Indiana).

Finally an update on PSNY collab. Know few people were asking awhile back

Much better angle in the update above from the sample pics before. :emoji_crystal_ball:

publicschoolnyc_118276275_139949757793930_8722179469739589121_n.jpg

Close. But I don’t go to stores much.
No one does. If you are from this region, you should see if you are close to a local DTLR or Shoe City (aka YCMC). Those are the 2 places that would have more than a 574 on the shelf, though there are more shops beyond that as well on the East Coast beyond this region. Just don't expect much from your local Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champs, outside of the base trio of v5, and a ton of 574s.

I live in Maryland. Used to frequent DTLR and Shoe City (never understood the slogan becoming the name). Haven’t purchased shoes in stores in 5-6 years. Probably haven’t gone in a store to browse in 10.
I literally just peek through the windows of the common shoe shops and walk by. It’s a little sad. UBIQ, A Ma Maniere, and Commonwealth are not worth the trip for me, but I did visit those places whenever I was in DC. Shoe City carried the Black/Grey 550s, so I did buy those in-store.

I literally just peek through the windows of the common shoe shops and walk by. It’s a little sad. UBIQ, A Ma Maniere, and Commonwealth are not worth the trip for me, but I did visit those places whenever I was in DC. Shoe City carried the Black/Grey 550s, so I did buy those in-store.
It’s a shame what the internet has done to this thing of ours. In college I probably spent more time at PG Plaza than I did in class.

Back
Top Bottom