Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

E03C324C-C5BA-460F-985F-D627F16B06A4.jpeg

I just got these in. I guess I found out why they are so easy to find, the smell :sick:. I'm going to try to put them in baking soda over night. I can't even have these in the same room as me. Is it possible to remove the smell permanently?

FullSizeRender.jpeg
How is sizing on these?

Tighter than the average USA NB. I’m usually an 11 (and 11.5 in Nikes) and went with 11.5 and are nearly perfect. Very narrow but I think it’ll break in.

M992EC aka "Grandpa"

Another very similar colorway is the M992BW (below). The only difference appears to be the N Logo. In the M992EC the N Logo is dark navy with white edges. In the M992BW, the N Logo is Silver 3M with dark blue edges.

NB M992BW White leather White mesh Blue overlays.jpg

Any more info on these? I have been waiting since last year when they showed they were coming back. I noticed this week they dropped at one place but sold out! Hopefully that means other stores should get theirs soon.

I just got these in. I guess I found out why they are so easy to find, the smell :sick:. I'm going to try to put them in baking soda over night. I can't even have these in the same room as me. Is it possible to remove the smell permanently?

FullSizeRender.jpeg

What smell? Glue? I’ve never had an issue with v1’s.

Back
Top Bottom