Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

97C9D70E-6DD9-4489-8E56-8869DAAE0548.jpeg

When are we getting our pink and green new balances from ADL?
Its already April and I’m tired of waiting. They just took my money and ran

Prince Jamal put NBs and ASICS on my map. I used to see his posts on the ISS/SC forums. I came up as a fan of Nike (SB) and Jordan and was pretty closed off to anything else - mind you I was in high school at the time. But his vast collection and his shots were incredible. All these years later and learning my way around photography and photoshop, many of his shots are OD, but his collection is still crazy.

1617196165010.png

https://www.flickr.com/photos/prince-jamal/ Happy scrolling

Can anyone recommend an aftermarket insole that works well with NB, in general?

I feel I'm in-between sizes in many models.

My 990v4 toebox is quite loose, however sizing .5 down was too tight. I feel an insole would dial in the fit.

Can anyone recommend an aftermarket insole that works well with NB, in general?

I feel I'm in-between sizes in many models.

My 990v4 toebox is quite loose, however sizing .5 down was too tight. I feel an insole would dial in the fit.
I use the original comfort hefelux insoles in my 1300JP3 which were a little too big in my normal size. Now they fit perfect. You do have to cut them yourself but it’s really quite easy to measure using the existing insole.

I actually have another set coming for the ALD 1300 too.

I use the original comfort hefelux insoles in my 1300JP3 which were a little too big in my normal size. Now they fit perfect. You do have to cut them yourself but it’s really quite easy to measure using the existing insole.

I actually have another set coming for the ALD 1300 too.

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

Edit: Are these the ones?

Back
Top Bottom