Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_8810.jpg

Does anyone know what model number this is?

looks like M992GG

You gotta be a big spender to get on tye F&F email list?
I think the small handful I know have supported the brand for years now, so yeah. There was some guy who spent a ton in the Fall and I believe he also earned F&F. ALD is a premium cost but you don’t have to spend “a lot” up front. I think consistency and longetivity will get you there, just need patience. A lot of people seem hurt or envious (not you) about other people’s level of access without realizing how much they’ve already invested in the brand.

I think the small handful I know have supported the brand for years now, so yeah. There was some guy who spent a ton in the Fall and I believe he also earned F&F. ALD is a premium cost but you don’t have to spend “a lot” up front. I think consistency and longetivity will get you there, just need patience. A lot of people seem hurt or envious (not you) about people’s level of access without realizing how much they’ve already invested in the brand.

I don't see anyone being envious.

I really like to see some NTers pulling EAs on anything. We a community at the end of the day. Specially peeps here in the NB thread, we know mush less drama than elsewhere lol

I don't see anyone being envious.

I really like to see some NTers pulling EAs on anything. We a community at the end of the day. Specially peeps here in the NB thread, we know mush less drama than elsewhere lol
Well said, and I get your point. I was wrong to call anyone envious in here, and will be more mindful of what I say. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom