Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Only NB on my radar at the moment.....

Both are nice! 1500 is definitely my fave model!

Thought I needed a new avi and share the pic here as well.

Is there an estimated release on the burgundy 990s? Or still just news
Can't recall, idk if it is even up for preorder on websites, like Hanon or End, if I recall. Probably july/august if they don't push it into the fall

1miguel: jeez look at that westnyc, I might treat myself and wear them this week, weather is amazing in VA this week

Last edited:
Can't recall, idk if it is even up for preorder on websites, like Hanon or End, if I recall. Probably july/august if they don't push it into the fall

1miguel: jeez look at that westnyc, I might treat myself and wear them this week, weather is amazing in VA this week

Thanks man. Make sure to post some pics on feet!

There are pics of the Burgundy 990 anniversaries on ebay. Just look up M990BD and it should come up if anyone is interested in seeing pics.

For those who own the 996RYL, how would you describe the blue? From the pics I have seen I am all turned around. Would you say they are the same color as the Dodgers hat or a Mets hat?

or

damn dude ^ why are you so angry? EZ's a good dude, and this thread is about New Balances, team member or not. You're disrespecting everybody that made this thread a good place by continuously coming in and trying to start **** with people. Go to General if you wanna argue and call people names, plenty of ridiculous debates to get into there. This is about shoes, not about opinions on other people- especially people you don't even know
lmao i must of missed a comment or two..... guessin a mod finally deleted a bunch of bs here. I was pretty general with not pointing a finger at anyone messing up the thread to the numerous ppl bickering/looking for arguments. Just added my 2cents and laughed at the same ppl trying to drag me to the slums of immaturity. Let me stop and apologize to the positive contributors to the thread.

I know I'm looking forward to those holiday 580's

collab or not its hard to get older/newer NB's you like in a sz 13 lol

Has anyone picked up the UA 1500s yet? It seems like each pic I see the shape gets worse and worse! I am not a shape nazi, but I am starting to lean towards not copping. Not sure if the colorway alone can save this one. Anyone have their own onfoot pics from different angles? I hear some spots are selling them now.

The white/mint toothpastes are still probably my #1 favoritest collab evah!  They need to re-release them! Unyellowed pairs are hard to find, let alone a pair under 600 in my size :frown:

[COLOR=#red]StunnaMan [/COLOR]-- thanks :smokin

[COLOR=#red]kicksiscrackV2[/COLOR] -- no lie , i've never been more happy after receiving a new pair of kicks . they are WAY more beautiful in person and have leapfrogged my previous grail to become my fav pair of sneakers

other pair on the way soon :evil:

Back
Top Bottom