Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Concepts Northern Lights pack will be instore only on April 13.  $200 each.  
mean.gif
No thanks.

Last edited:
What's going on fellas?
Long time reader, first time poster.
Thought I'd share some photos of a few of my newer pickups:

Just finishing my last year of college, so I missed out on the initial release.
Love both the idea and execution on these.

My second pair of JCrew x NB
Evergreen 1400

And to add to the GR conversation.
The Blue Denim 998s are amazing; I wear them as often as I can.

alright, that wraps it up for me then.... $200 a pair? :x :smh:
$200 each......... For some 574s with some kitschy a*s GITD. No thanks. Thought it was a pretty weak collab to start off in the first place. I'm getting kind of tired of these lazy 574 collabs.

Whether those Concepts 574s were $75 or $200, they're still average at best. But they'll sell out in an instant and then be on eBay for $400/pair. :lol:

I know the 480 doesn't get a lot of love. But if anyone wants a DS sz 11 pair from all the way back in 1991 for only $100, PM me for link.

Last edited:
Concepts Northern Lights pack will be instore only on April 13.  $200 each.  
mean.gif
No thanks.
Hahaha called it. 
ohwell.gif

On the other hand, idk if anyone saw it at the tail end of my rant a few pages back, but the B&Y 1700s are still up on sneakerhead for $150 (under retail???). Just a size 12 though.

Also - favorite GR I own is definitely the 1300LGs. The grey on them with the off white and grey midsole is just so ridiculous. 

Last edited:
Ya there are even a couple sites with 1300cls on discount. If you really want them tell me your size and I can find you a decent deal

SLOWLY building my collection, I really love NB's general releases, probably the best out of any manufacturer both in quality and colorways. Anyway, just a quick picture as I was probably more excited to come home to the 1600s :lol:

Just a heads up....Hanon added some larger sizes to the 1500gws pre-order. Using the "SHIPFREE" code, my pair came out to $141 shipped from the UK. Not too shabby.

Back
Top Bottom