Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The heel on the left shoe was creased but it popped back out well enough. A few stains but they don’t seem to be related to the box being crushed.
That’s a bummer, man.I’d reach out to someone. Even if you get nothing from it,at least to ruin a customer service rep’s day. Lol.

How is it Bodega's fault if the courier mistreated the package
Bodega is responsible for getting the package to you. You don’t pay the shipper. You pay Bodega. So ultimately if you feel you didn’t receive what you ordered from who you ordered it from you have every right to be refunded for your purchase. Bodega should be insured through the shipper for such occurrences.

I like these.

IMG_20210622_143923.jpg

Bodega is responsible for getting the package to you. You don’t pay the shipper. You pay Bodega. So ultimately if you feel you didn’t receive what you ordered from who you ordered it from you have every right to be refunded for your purchase. Bodega should be insured through the shipper for such occurrences.

Which is fine, send back the shoes and Bodgea will issue a refund. But not a chargeback to finesse some free shoes.

Bodega has always used UPS ground with most orders and all of a sudden they cheaped out and used DHL e-commerce, maybe don't use a service just cuz it's cheaper, usually doesn't work out well.

I either return them and not get another pair for reatil. Or I send them out and have them repaired.

Back
Top Bottom