Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These are so nice, set for July 16th but apparently it's Japan only....
1625762040431.png

I'm still waiting on a 550 collab that actually takes this silhouette, and freaks it. Both in materials and colorway. These just look like some old dirty cheerleader's shoes. lol

I'm still waiting on a 550 collab that actually takes this silhouette, and freaks it. Both in materials and colorway. These just look like some old dirty cheerleader's shoes. lol
will be interesting to see what collabs we see in the future, but I imagine NB are happy to just churn out subdued collabs and varsity GRs until the hype dies down

So much nicer with the simple branding on the heel, one of main the things I didn't like about the GR pairs. These are the Nike Air to the Jumpman.

Also like they removed all branding on the tongue.

Same here, I think the NB logo on the heel isn't that nice - that's why I enjoy the ALD collaborations. I hope they pump out more 550s without the logo and just experiment.

I don’t mind the KITH RC1300s but I actually prefer the standard colourways that came out recently

So much nicer with the simple branding on the heel, one of main the things I didn't like about the GR pairs. These are the Nike Air to the Jumpman.

Also like they removed all branding on the tongue.

"Take a look through the AURALEE x New Balance 550 in the gallery above. The collaboration is due to release at select stores in Japan on July 16, with a global release to follow on July 26." - Hypebeast.

true, simple branding is welcomed.

If anyone is looking for a pair of Bodegas 990 "Here to Stay" size 8.5 let me know.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom