Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So are regular grey 990v3's coming out? That's all I'm concerned about at this point
Eventually! We're still expecting grey, black, burgundy, tan, and I think navy v3s. As evidenced by a lot of recent releases NB production/distribution seems to be pretty erratic. But GR v3s will drop sooner or later if you can be patient.

I couldn't wait :lol: I would up copping someone's old NB1 v3s that were basically GY remakes.

Speaking of grey 992s..
PXL_20210812_033209899.jpg

This might a dumb question...but does anyone know where I can find a pair of grey 992s? I keep missing random drops at boutiques (for like, the past year) and I don't liked the multicolor pairs that have dropped. I'm from the DMV and had these throughout high school, would love to own a pair again
What size? I may have some leads . No one in here should be m992gr less (that’s if you wanted a pair)

Size 7-12 990v2 black available

This might a dumb question...but does anyone know where I can find a pair of grey 992s? I keep missing random drops at boutiques (for like, the past year) and I don't liked the multicolor pairs that have dropped. I'm from the DMV and had these throughout high school, would love to own a pair again
You might be able to find them at your local DTLR or Shoe City. At least a couple months back when the DC 992 dropped, I noticed that my local stores all had the 992GR in stock.

Back
Top Bottom