Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is your number moving? Mine isn't.

Yah. Its moving. I don't know if the people posting on here are lying to get us out of line or if they telling the truth. I'm gonna wait.

Attachments

• Capture45.JPG
    Capture45.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 350
StockX pretty low right now but I don’t know if I’m trusting them anymore. They not faking these NB’d right :nerd:

StockX pretty low right now but I don’t know if I’m trusting them anymore. They not faking these NB’d right :nerd:

Idk if it will be worth a fake flip at $50 profit we’ll this morning size 11.5 was at $201 lol haven’t checked. But that’s another thing idk if they running fakes by now sigh

Matt secured me two pairs of size 10 Rain Clouds for my brother and I, but my brother won a local raffle so I only took 1 pair. Matt said there was a list for size 10 and that should make someone's day -- hopefully that someone is here.

Drove around DC/Maryland this morning hit a couple shoe city’s. No crazy lines, site says out of stock at almost all stores in the area but they def have them in store just gotta make your calls. Awesome lookin shoe in hand
92891358-C74C-473F-9847-68EFC05F68D2.jpeg
straight heat....no stores in Texas had em...and online was a crap shoot lol

No calls to make here in Montana so it’s online only and I busted

I even went to my crappy mall journeys to make a sympathy purchase on some 574s and they didn’t have my size :smh:

Idk if it will be worth a fake flip at $50 profit we’ll this morning size 11.5 was at $201 lol haven’t checked. But that’s another thing idk if they running fakes by now sigh

guess I should have jumped on it back when I posted. Price went up oh well I can wait it out or move on

Edit: so are the phantoms black or are they dark grey?

Back
Top Bottom