Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ugh. I ordered a size 10 in the UA colorway but getting the Incense colorway. If anyone wants to do a swap, let me know.

I see it now. The color description to image doesn’t correlate for those specific two cws.

The Rain Cloud / Prism Purple is the UA cw (Grey/Purple/Pink)

The Incense / Heliotrope is the Kith cw (Tan/Blue/Purple)

I ordered both. I just hope the order will get fulfilled.

Man are you kidding me! They still have the picture of the UA pair in my order history. I just can't win man. No matter what I do in sneakers lately I just can't win.

Came in. I really dig these. Just beautiful IMO.
A202D0A7-301D-4502-98A5-30C78A3F0D11.jpeg

Heliotrope =

02C2B9BD-E6BB-4389-A086-45FC3A47FAD1.jpeg

In my pre-order email, the imaged UA cw has the Incense / Heliotrope color description. After googling it, the incense cw is definitely the Tan one. Rain Cloud is obviously Grey.

LPU - M585BB one of my grails from 2016. Bought them used from eBay using their new “authenticator” but idk why they needed to place that sticker on the upper in the last pic. It left some unwanted adhesive
AEED9DE2-3554-4ED7-9EB4-B34091C79F47.jpeg
86DABC5A-94BE-4AFE-9326-97AFBE5A68A9.jpeg
E3214E0E-6ACE-4438-BD61-C3581E70520F.jpeg
71135549-5D63-4411-9A4C-5ABCA27322D8.jpeg
D014F56A-0011-4614-982F-D21FDE38A07B.jpeg
That sticker is supposed to go on the outside of the box. Whoever authenticated the order did you dirty! Lol
Did they not come with the shoebox?

If you ordered one cw total for the “Incense/Heliotrope” expecting the UA or vice-versa, maybe try contacting customer service for a promo code for a future purchase for the error?

I’d definitely keep whatever you ordered though rather than canceling completely.

Last edited:
So those of you that did the J.Crew pre order check your order status. I guess they messed up the colors and pictures on the site and the pairs ordered got switched. I ordered the United Arrows colorway in the Grey/Pink and I am getting the one pictured above instead. Since they are now sold out there is nothing they can do about it.

They should just cancel all the preorders and put them back on the site correctly...wishful thinking

If you ordered one cw total for the “Incense/Heliotrope”, expecting the UA or vice-versa, maybe try contacting customer service for a promo code for a future purchase for the error?

I’d definitely keep whatever you ordered though rather than canceling completely.

yeah I wanted the kith UA CW or nothing at all. This order’s getting canceled unless they can switch the colors

That sticker is supposed to go on the outside of the box. Whoever authenticated the order did you dirty! Lol
Did they not come with the shoebox?
Nah they didn’t come with the OG shoebox. You’d think they’d put the sticker on the outsole or something.

The thing is they sold out of the pre-orders, so they can’t exchange it. You’d essentially have to get what you receive or completely cancel.
unless orders have shipped, i would assume they can just swap the sku/product IDs and ship the correct pair people ordered. i doubt many people were looking at the product color and the image is what they were intending to buy.

1631329867339.png

Just seeing what everyone is saying... Yo, So Im getting the Brown Pair???! I'm taking that asap. The white pair was a consolation anyways, a fire one at that. I'm stoked for either one, so whatever shows up I'll be happy with. If it's the brown pair i'll be happier though haha.

1631329867339.png

Just seeing what everyone is saying... Yo, So Im getting the Brown Pair???! I'm taking that asap. The white pair was a consolation anyways, a fire one at that. I'm stoked for either one, so whatever shows up I'll be happy with. If it's the brown pair i'll be happier though haha.
Yeah that colorway is for the brown pair. It seems to have been the most popular color as that was the first to sell out but they are all getting the pair in your picture instead. So I guess you lucked out? Lol

Back
Top Bottom