Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Idk what it is, but the model/look reminds me of kids sketchers
SmartSelect_20210927-132743_Chrome.jpg

It's the S

A friend of mine is trying to track these down and I don’t know crap about NB.. my brother was HEAVY into them in the early- mid 90s and I MIGHT have had a pair in like 93. I tried searching but not even sure where to start lol

Anyone know what these are? thanks in advance.

D487357A-E809-42BE-9E79-96B642AB0F74.jpeg

Damnnnnn. No size 10 or 10.5, and $185 is a great price for a pair 990v2 grey's because the resale typically goes for $220 or more.

Damnnnnn. No size 10 or 10.5, and $185 is a great price for a pair 990v2 grey's because the resale typically goes for $220 or more.
Extra Butter has them on their raffles. They seem to be making a comeback. I chatted with an NB employee this weekend and they mentioned production and distribution is all whacked out and the 990 release could be pretty staggered

Extra Butter has them on their raffles. They seem to be making a comeback. I chatted with an NB employee this weekend and they mentioned production and distribution is all whacked out and the 990 release could be pretty staggered

Just checked Extra Butter. Hey, good looking out. I want place an order, but the way things are going w/ shortage of supply chain nationally and globally, I'm concerned my order would take time to be delivered. I just experienced this most recently with the J.Crew X NB 2002r. I've read too many stories on here about recent NB delays and cancellations due to shortages of supply chain & demand.

Just checked Extra Butter. Hey, good looking out. I want place an order, but the way things are going w/ shortage of supply chain nationally and globally, I'm concerned my order would take time to be delivered. I just experienced this most recently with the J.Crew X NB 2002r. I've read too many stories on here about recent NB delays and cancellations due to shortages of supply chain & demand.
True, communication and distribution has always been something the NB lifestyle team has lacked. Throw the COVID factor in and it creates a mess. at the end of the day any of these GRs are easy to scoop with patience

Back
Top Bottom