Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

LPU
0C1969E2-7AC0-461F-A8F0-9D36A0E27F02.jpeg
9CE6C72B-B0A5-4788-B3F0-6BCE2B4B6D32.jpeg

Passed on the Levis but that grey pair is lovely. If they had the denim elsewhere and a mesh toe box I would have jumped on them. They're just sitting most sizes in stock on Levis GB, so very tempting though.

Maybe it has to do with the pandemic worldwide shutting down factories, interrupting supply lines and whatnot? I know weve been dealing with it at work, but the affects to the consumer havent been fully realized, yet.
This is true but I hope that once the concerns related to the covid are resolved, the Flimby factory will give a second pair of laces with the sneakers.

I still havent gotten shipping info on the ALD’s. Anyone else?
I hit on the EA raffle for two pair (grey and navy). got confirmation that i won the same day as everyone else. as of this morning my order status is still saying unfulfilled. I emailed them yesterday just to see if they'd give an update. Not trying to rush them to ship, just trying to see if my order was cancelled as someone else in here says their order was cancelled. I also have a pre-order for the 650 high confirmed.

I still havent gotten shipping info on the ALD’s. Anyone else?
I was able to hit on the Evergreen pair on the EA raffle. Same as the dude above, unfulfilled. I had to double check and make sure I actually won the raffle to make sure I was even going to get the shoes. I’ll be patiently waiting for another week before I start emailing them. I could only imagine how swamped they got with this release, depending on how many pairs they released.

Back
Top Bottom