Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

2DF41A04-C840-4512-A8C9-55CA68797B52.jpeg

68DA8ED9-1E3F-4FED-8298-2FF3E71F245F.jpeg

I definitely need a pair of dusty roses. Just can't decide between the V2 and 998s. 998s are a little cheaper.

Would you say the sharks are worth it as well?
Had I not grabbed during the Kithstrike, I doubt I would have chased the sharks down after the fact. Especially since I wasn’t able to obtain its shark 990v2 counterpart prior to/during said Keithstrike.

Had I not grabbed during the Kithstrike, I doubt I would have chased the sharks down after the fact. Especially since I wasn’t able to obtain its shark 990v2 counterpart prior to/during said Keithstrike.
They don't seem to be too expensive. The V2 is up for $240 in my size on goat. I'm definitely going after a pair of roses before the sharks though. Maybe even the light blue v2s.

Last edited:
Should have copped those GYs from NB when I had the chance. Have rewards points to burn.
Honestly, I was a bit surprised that so many sizes sat for such a lengthy time considering the 990v2 grey is popular. Eventually sizes started selling out. I purchased a pair as soon as it dropped.

Honestly, I was a bit surprised that so many sizes sat for such a lengthy time considering the 990v2 grey is popular. Eventually sizes started selling out. I purchased a pair as soon as it dropped.
There's just other shoes I've been trying to grab (steel blue v2s, dusty v2s, mauve soles, jfg v3s to name a few) that I really didn't want to put any money towards anything else at the moment. I'll probably regret it though. Ha.

Went to Kith LA again yesterday, couldn’t pass these up after grabbing Tornados and Genesis last week

For anyone else in the area, they had Tornados, Genesis, black GR 990v3s and grey GR 990v2s as well.

They also had this gorgeous pair of grey 991s that I don’t know the model number of
07E53943-095C-4211-9332-724E7B6198D0.jpeg
Would love to get those blues for retail. Don't love them so don't want to pay resale but I'd definitely pick them up for retail.

Back
Top Bottom