Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like 550 and 990v3 silhouettes.
251312065_4470081663037551_3390453640031493009_n.jpg

nice! still on the fence about getting a pair. I love the colours but not really into 1500s, but the colours are better executed on this model than the others I've seen.

😉

Well written and thought out response. Exactly what I expect from a New Balance thread. I have no idea what the story is here. In 2021 the word racist has lost all meaning and being that NT is a bastion for Soy Boi’s and Kangz I’m doubtful it’s being used in proper context. Ive been on NT for a while and clearly the Mods have no problem with racism against Whites. If people plan on not spending with racist businesses it will be nearly impossible in the US. Even Walmart is now in the Anti-White People business. Oh wait that probably doesn’t count. I won’t comment on this again as I hate to see the NB thread hijacked but I thought your post deserved a response.

ON TOPIC: “Yurts” 🙄🤢🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Not for me. Again, whistle on a shoe= Pimp my Ride Sneakerhead Edition’ish. I heard you like whistles………. Also, I’m excited to see more pics of the V6. Any news on when they release?
I mean he was banned from Boston after a 10 year investigation. Deon and Tarek just need to take responsibility for enabling their zaddy

😉

Well written and thought out response. Exactly what I expect from a New Balance thread. I have no idea what the story is here. In 2021 the word racist has lost all meaning and being that NT is a bastion for Soy Boi’s and Kangz I’m doubtful it’s being used in proper context. Ive been on NT for a while and clearly the Mods have no problem with racism against Whites. If people plan on not spending with racist businesses it will be nearly impossible in the US. Even Walmart is now in the Anti-White People business. Oh wait that probably doesn’t count. I won’t comment on this again as I hate to see the NB thread hijacked but I thought your post deserved a response.

ON TOPIC: “Yurts” 🙄🤢🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Not for me. Again, whistle on a shoe= Pimp my Ride Sneakerhead Edition’ish. I heard you like whistles………. Also, I’m excited to see more pics of the V6. Any news on when they release?

People blowing on the whistle after it getting all dirty from walking around. :sick:

A 10 year investigation into “racism”? Banned from a city? Ok now I’m interested will someone DM me a link 🤣.

I’m saying. Has anyone ever needed this? I believe I saw the “designer” say something on ig like, “remember the look on (somebodies) face when I said I wanted a whistle”. People make faces when you say something that dumb. Imagine running out of ideas and coming up with this stupid shtuff. Did he or NB try to come up with a “story” to justify this?
Incidents started in 2011 and the final verdict came out in august. You do realize the court can be a lengthy process.

Tbf I think its a cool concept, unnecessary but not every shoe design needs to be “safe” so I do appreciate the design/concept in a general sense. As far as Sal goes, he did a good job at Versace with their sneakers. The chain reaction was a solid chunky shoe design.
Safety products shouldn’t be used as marketing tools. Not to mention most backpacks already have a whitstle and the point is having it close to you.

My point is it’s a ugly/corny novelty that has no purpose of being on a shoe. For a company that does dabble in trail running and what not at least make it a useful novelty. Instead of something a bunch of hypebeast want to put their lips around

If you wanna go there, a whistle on a shoe is better than no whistle at all if you ever DID need a whistle for whatever reason so. And like I said, not every shoe has to be a “safe” design. I dont even like the damn shoe either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom