Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't think it was a reward to collab Rich Paul, but more so a smart business move. Nb is in the business of selling shoes and he one of the top agents in the NBA/NFL. Honestly not as surprised as some ppl seem to be... Is he a great designer or true artist hell no, but will he influence a certain market to buy (players, agents, celeb friends..etc)? I definitely think he will and who knows hopefully he does talk his girl into getting a Nb collab :emoji_grin:

Anyone order those white n orange 550 from Hibbett?
Its been like 6 days haven’t got a damn tracking number smh .

Yaw not giving Rich Pail enough credit for Klutch Sports. While I don’t get why he has this collab, I ain’t gonna pretend like he some nobody. Dude also rubs close to the Kith circle.

like lettuce be cereal, outside of the shoes looking nice. What talent does jjjjound have?

Don’t get the Rich Paul hate. Besides the obvious of him and Klutch he also is highly recognized in the basketball circle. Also he had a pre-existing relationship with NB. He negotiated a first of its kind deal for his client Bazley from OKC, who skipped college and interned/worked at NB for his “gap” year before the NBA. Seems to be a perfect marriage collab for a lifestyle basketball retro shoe. The narrative and storytelling around this shoe is A1. Reminiscent of some of the strong Nike narratives of the past. And he’s from Ohio (Cleveland)… sign me up for as many pairs as I can actually find!

Rich Paul is a classic super agent. Extremely good at his job (ie getting his clients the best deals) but this also tends to put teams in bad financial situations so a lot of fans hate him.

Don’t care about RP, I don’t even watch basketball I just think it’s a dope pair. I slept on the raffles may end up having to go resale

This guy is in charge of collabs at NB if you wanna complain to him :lol:

I'm starting to look at certain sneaker drops as just brands making a sneaker for an elite and their friends and followers and throwing scraps to the peasants to fight over. I never thought NB would be such a brand.
"It's a big club, and you ain't in it"
20211210_112855.jpg

Today's wear

Back
Top Bottom