Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

$11 cheaper on the shipping on the Stray Rats pairs and my raffle pairs havent shipped, classic stuff. Similar to what END has done to me. Lets fake like youre gonna get your pair faster and charge more shipping to pocket

$11 cheaper on the shipping on the Stray Rats pairs and my raffle pairs havent shipped, classic stuff. Similar to what END has done to me. Lets fake like youre gonna get your pair faster and charge more shipping to pocket

The raffle ended Friday night... did you expect them to ship Sunday morning?

Had to pay about $30 over what I would’ve paid with shipping and tax, but lowest I could get/find
A7E55C29-C517-49B0-AE2E-E3701358C824.jpeg

The raffle ended Friday night... did you expect them to ship Sunday morning?
Nah but Im just complaining how these shops charge different shipping prices before/after raffles and still take forever, like Kaws website and Maniere. If youre charging $25-40 for shipping it better be 2 day shipping instead of regular UPS. Idk if its scale of business and also I can understand logistics with Covid affecting everything but they need to have standard shipping prices for things posted as raffle and regular products on their website.

Nah but Im just complaining how these shops charge different shipping prices before/after raffles and still take forever, like Kaws website and Maniere. If youre charging $25-40 for shipping it better be 2 day shipping instead of regular UPS. Idk if its scale of business and also I can understand logistics with Covid affecting everything but they need to have standard shipping prices for things posted as raffle and regular products on their website.

$11 isnt bad though. Kith charges a flat $10 for ground, which is acceptable to me if you're not going to offer free shipping. i completely agree with you in regards to AMM. they beat people over the head with $25 and folks didnt even get tracking info after 2 weeks.

$11 isnt bad though. Kith charges a flat $10 for ground, which is acceptable to me if you're not going to offer free shipping. i completely agree with you in regards to AMM. they beat people over the head with $25 and folks didnt even get tracking info after 2 weeks.

I think he's just annoyed at the difference in price for ordering via raffle vs from the site now. For example I ordered both in one ordered via the raffle and got charged $18 for each pair. If I would order both right now from the site it's just charging me $18 for both. Kind of lame to get charged $20 for going the raffle route.

I think he's just annoyed at the difference in price for ordering via raffle vs from the site now. For example I ordered both in one ordered via the raffle and got charged $18 for each pair. If I would order both right now from the site it's just charging me $18 for both. Kind of lame to get charged $20 for going the raffle route.

I just look at it's the price we way for entering the raffle. Nobody forced me to enter, I took the risk. It is what it is.

Exactly, I wouldnt mind if I legitimately received them earlier but tbh a lot of shops do this. Just keep the shipping the same instead of me winning a raffle and paying more and getting them at the same time as someone who just ordered today

naw Jonah hill actually has a skill/talent (acting he also designed a smoking tray recently too) - rich Paul's 'skill' was being friends with lebron
Sheesh.....the LeHate :lol:

He obviously has some skill set as a bunch of pro NFL and pro NBA players trust him to help manage their careers. I mean what is an agent if not knowing the right people? Was I asking for a Rich Paul x NB collab? LeHeckNo. Is the shoe fire? LeYes. Not dropping resell on it though. Gary Vanerchuck got a collab so I don't see this as a big deal. Still a dope shoe though. I trust NB as much as I trust the Nike SB guys with collabs, which is a good thing. Both brands generally handle and execute collabs pretty well. So I can give this one a pass.

Back
Top Bottom