Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Speaking of steel blues, I wore these the other day for the first time...such a clean shoe

What is a reasonable price for a pair of 580 fingercroxx's worn once could pass as DS. So kid is trying to argue with me say they are worth $200

If you can get a pair for $200 that is a steal. The lowest i've seen a pair go is $300.
I'm selling a pair on the asic/nike/ new balance group and I have a basically dead stock pair listened for a bin of $300 obo and actually just lowered the bin to $280
let me guess... asics/nike/new balance group? 
wink.gif
hahaha yeah those are mine and some kids is argueing with me saying that they max they are worth is $200 max $250 shippped

what do you all think is a reasonable price for steel blues these days?
If you are looking for a pair of Steel Blue's a guy up in Toronto is selling them for 180$+shipping. PM me if you would like details. He might be open to ship internationally if you are located somewhere outside Canada. 

Pic from a few days ago, got these two in the mail on the same day. Im thinking Im good on tan shoes for a minute (notice recent AM1 pickup). :lol:

Just got in the new 1300GGB and just ordered the 1300GGO with a $30 coupon off newbalance.com (one time use). Now I just need the 998GGO (or Pebble Blues if they pop up in my size) and the invincible 1400's...and maybe another pair of Jcrew 1400's...lol

dope pickups! :smokin

I'm selling a pair on the asic/nike/ new balance group and I have a basically dead stock pair listened for a bin of $300 obo and actually just lowered the bin to $280

hahaha yeah those are mine and some kids is argueing with me saying that they max they are worth is $200 max $250 shippped
i'm beginning to think majority of the shoe groups are mostly full of fuktards

well i was lucky and got my fingers for $250 shipped DS, I was at Feature Camping and missed out so hit up ebay and contacted a seller for a paypal transaction. Worked in my favor......

If anyone is having trouble copping NB's, just hit up stunna. Heard he was giving out free donations lol

burn rubber: The United Arrows New Balance 1500 will be available in store @ noon this Saturday (4/27). This extra clean colorway will go quick so don’t sleep! NOTE: Any remaining inventory will be available in our web store later on Saturday. 

Another Discussion:

Name (2) of your grails that you DO NOT have and are looking, given up hope, selling your kidney for, etc. and WHY:

1) The M577BGP x LFSTL "Kakkerlak"

* The shape is great, the black and "greenish" look great and really just one shoe I wish I can own (one day..)

2) Solebox x New Balance 1500 “Nazar Eye”

* nothing better than gum sole IMO, the black and grey are simple and the 1500 model is great

Another Discussion:

Name (2) of your grails that you DO NOT have and are looking, given up hope, selling your kidney for, etc. and WHY:
glad to finally hit at least one of my grails coming from France soon 
happy.gif

1. 580 x 686 Super Nova, the colors just blow me away, gotta get my hands on em some how

2. 993 x Kawasaki, no explanation needed, sh*ts is fuego

dadbath you just had to rub those in my face huh?

these grail pics are the cure for erectile disfunction!!!!

Back
Top Bottom