Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i get people having their own opinions, as i've voiced how i feel about jfg & his projects. that's the beauty of art... it's subjective, i'm entitled to mine & you to yours... end of subject, no need to continue to converse about this & derail this nb thread.
My man's acting like he's on Joe's payroll. If joe was to see this he would be proud of you.

is it joe tho?
giphy.gif

Meanwhile, the New Balance x noir. noir. 2002R draw is up on Extra Butter

Does anyone know if these (2002RWB) were scrapped? I’m at my wits end waiting on these to release :smh:. I don’t like the fact that KC is the only “retailer” with these available. Assumed these would release shortly after the Incense cw released and just never happened and now no one’s talking about them :smh:.
6EA1610B-4691-44ED-87B8-F96B2103F4A3.jpeg
412D4A62-C12F-4814-A042-A584749100F5.jpeg

I hit on the draw Social Status had for the Conversations Among Us series. However I entered for the 550s and the invoice says it is for the 2002r.

Any insight into the fit on that? I went TTS.

i’m in too - but i’m not on tick tock so if they drop there bc joe is “meeting the ppl where they at” i’ll be taking an L

Remains to be a mystery at this point. Could be a variety of reasons as to why some NB's have been delayed, scrapped or released exclusively in non-Euro countries. For example, COVID surges, production difficulties or supply chain issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone post some raffles for the the 550s?

So far I’ve entered

SNS
EB
Feature

Tryna cop my first pair of 550s. Much appreciated!

Does anyone know if these (2002RWB) were scrapped? I’m at my wits end waiting on these to release :smh:. I don’t like the fact that KC is the only “retailer” with these available. Assumed these would release shortly after the Incense cw released and just never happened and now no one’s talking about them :smh:.
6EA1610B-4691-44ED-87B8-F96B2103F4A3.jpeg
412D4A62-C12F-4814-A042-A584749100F5.jpeg

Like many, I've been waiting for these too! I really hope they still release. I'm also looking forward to the Purple Refined Future 2002R cw.

Purple RF 2002R.jpg

Back
Top Bottom