Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

latest pickup...

Instagram: _denniscu

I bought the new balance united arrows in a Size 11, but I needed 10.5, which was not available. Anyone has the reverse dilemna ?

@Denniscu...I acutally have that in my locker too! :smokin That looks like glacier blue, correct? Dope!

Would you guys say the 997 fits exactly the same as the 998 so you could size down?

I really want a pair of the nonnative dune 997 but they either have a 9.5 or 10.5 on ebay -.-

Just a quick question do you guys think I would be able to go a full size up on the M577gbn made in the UK? I heard they run small but wasnt sure if I can pull off one full size, thanks

Recycled...Rolled with these to my daughters school tour next fall...!

^Right on, I didn't know how limited those were- I should've grabbed them when they were on PYS a couple years back. Its a nice looking shoe, did you get a good deal on yours?
i think it was 96 pairs made i believe..wasnt even gonna grab em since i can make the same shoe on the NB custom site but i nabbed em for 65 shipped

after months and months of searching, I managed to find a pair of teal A.R.C. 1300's in my size (10.5) for a fair price and now the seller (after answering my question asking if they were still available) has just stopped responding to me for 2 days in a row now. WTF?! I need a pair of teal A.R.C.'s in a 10.5 or 11 - I don't care if they're new, used, whatever. At this point I'm literally willing to trade rights to my first born child...

^ damn dude, these other size 10-11 dudes don't even stand a chance. Dope stuff, I really like those 577's

damn...I gave up a long time ago, stunna straight killin it :smh:

actually start strongly considering picking up NBs from stunna now, can't find all these dope kicks that he picked up anywhere :wow:

^ damn dude, these other size 10-11 dudes don't even stand a chance. Dope stuff, I really like those 577's
lol appreciate it my brotha
Yo D, how many pairs(NB) are you up to now in your collection?
sh*t not sure anymore..i tend to forget since i do get alot of stuff shipped at random times
damn...I gave up a long time ago, stunna straight killin it
mean.gif

actually start strongly considering picking up NBs from stunna now, can't find all these dope kicks that he picked up anywhere
eek.gif
lol thanks homie

New pick up. Not going to lie, it was an impulse buy but these shoes are amazing. The quality is ridiculous and I'm glad I caught these on Ebay for a good price. 

Seriously Stunna don't sleep.. Really.! I'm the same size, let me know what you don't want...lol

Just a quick question do you guys think I would be able to go a full size up on the M577gbn made in the UK? I heard they run small but wasnt sure if I can pull off one full size, thanks

The UK 577 fits a half size small for me, but I would be careful about going a full size up.

Would you guys say the 997 fits exactly the same as the 998 so you could size down?

I really want a pair of the nonnative dune 997 but they either have a 9.5 or 10.5 on ebay -.-

I don't own any 998s, but I've tried them on and I would say they fit the same as the 997 (which is true to size for me).

Back
Top Bottom