Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

happens every time...people hit, its a dope release. people miss out its trash.

You sir, I owe an apology because them confirming all of these orders just to cancel is TRASH!

But mine from the in-person raffle made it in.

Does fit big. Not as big as the v3 though. TTS was fine for me

Attachments

• CA6B5A4D-8789-4278-AA7D-AFBDDFF3613A.jpeg
    CA6B5A4D-8789-4278-AA7D-AFBDDFF3613A.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 206
JFG's Canceled ... I was so excited to cop the apparel tomorrow too.. My priorities have changed.
Now these JJJJounds.. Just saw in person, and I see what others have been saying about it being more "Olive" than brown. I asked my wife what color they were.. "They look like a Hunter green and at the same time brown, a Greenish-Brown LOL! That size 13 price isn't too out of reach. :emoji_eyes: .. I like these more than the ALD Beef and Broccolis for sure.

I’m not sure if I got the cancellation email I don’t even remember my damn password I accidentally used my old email from years ago 🤦🏽‍♂️ but when I go on my IG “order and payments” still says your order was confirmed

Anyone else in hear order didn’t get canceled 🤔 I really wanted that baby shower blue pair. since I don’t have access to that email account I’ll wait June 1st my account still says pending

Anyone else in hear order didn’t get canceled 🤔 I really wanted that baby shower blue pair. since I don’t have access to that email account I’ll wait June 1st my account still says pending

Just checked this morning and both my orders still say confirmed so we'll see

Just checked this morning and both my orders still say confirmed so we'll see
im curious when did you order? there is no way I wasn't first - I was randomly scrolling his store before he even posted about it and checked out. I feel like they just canceled at random unless someone can prove this theory wrong.

Back
Top Bottom