Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

miss when nb was putting out all those collabs with stussy and Japanese brands...those were fire.

This.

Anyone remember these?

Will forever be my favorite NB of all time.

59B8C8E8-22FB-40E6-BDB7-DBCA5970D84E.jpeg

D2BEF47A-A74C-40FF-BC1C-09C6A3CDC29C.jpeg

799C5A2C-1BD5-4818-8EEA-FC520E2BB97F.jpeg

DB1EDC89-87AE-43A7-B5F9-45C40B8AAD84.jpeg

-Drew

Tan ALD 991 came in today. Gorgeous, but anyone else think they run a little big compared to other 991? I think it's because of the mesh, it's very thin/airy (you can see through it). Double socked is fine, but thin socks are a no-go. Debating if I should try to size swap or just deal with it. A second insole, or a single thicker insole would probably do the trick too.

Tan ALD 991 came in today. Gorgeous, but anyone else think they run a little big compared to other 991? I think it's because of the mesh, it's very thin/airy (you can see through it). Double socked is fine, but thin socks are a no-go. Debating if I should try to size swap or just deal with it. A second insole, or a single thicker insole would probably do the trick too.

I’m still waiting on mine to ship but I was curious as well. I got my 990 size and was worried they were going to be too snug.

Mesh 991 slightly bigger than usual .

Back
Top Bottom