Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They look like they were made for teenage chicks. I don't mind the occasional bright colors but they're overdone on this shoe. I don't know what's going on with Bodega at the moment, their latest collabs have been all over the place.
my thoughts EXACTLY.. Easter/Highschool girl feel.... to each their own tho

They look like they were made for teenage chicks. I don't mind the occasional bright colors but they're overdone on this shoe. I don't know what's going on with Bodega at the moment, their latest collabs have been all over the place.
I'm glad you feel that way. Hopefully others agree with you - they'll be much easier to cop. I agree that these are kind of out there, but I don't think the brights are overdone. They all work as highlights. 

This is my first pair of NB ever
just a small teaser I guess
ill take more pics when I get the chance

One color less on those Bodega 577s and I'd be more into them, I agree that it's a little much even though I like bold colors.

Hey ya'll. Ive been stalking this thread for a couple weeks just seeing whats going on. But i need some help with a pair of 1500's.

Any info on these would be great. Ive only found info on Japanese websites but nothing in english.

Killer pics as always, ****zles. I love the unfocused pair of Rainbow Footscapes in the last shot.

Hi guys!

I'm currently a noob here in this forum, and all i can say is, this is one of the most comprehensive, extensive and informative forum on New Balance that i can find so far on the net! Anyways, anyone interested in these New Balance x United Arrows CM1500UA? I got an extra pair. [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Hi guys!

I'm currently a noob here in this forum, and all i can say is, this is one of the most comprehensive, extensive and informative forum on New Balance that i can find so far on the net! Anyways, anyone interested in these New Balance x United Arrows CM1500UA? US 11. I got an extra pair. [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Last weeks pickups

Added photos of close ups on the Johnny apple seeds for a Nt member and the red 999 elites after 6wears are showing slight signs of crack. And when I say wears I mean 3+hours

Today's pickup was the RF 999

Back
Top Bottom