Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone got a DS 11.5 in these by chance?

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 10.34.44 PM.png

I am heavily considering getting these , but I've spent way to much on kicks the past few months so I need to slow down. But I will put in a few more hours at work to see if I can grab these within the next 2-3 weeks. Such is the life of a degenerate sneakerhead.
Word I’m lookin for a new gig to keep up. Lol

I am officially never buying/selling shoes online again thanks to Paypal and the dude who started the Twitter thread about fake Protection Pack 2002rs. I bought a pair of the rainclouds through a seller on Grailed. Then I listed and sold them on Grailed about a month later. 6 months later the buyer I sold them to opens a case saying they're fake, and wins of course. I open a case against the seller that sold them to me, and lost naturally due to it not being eligible with zero explanation lol.

I'm 99% sure the pair wasn't fake because I bought another pair in a .5 size up and they were virtually identical besides a slight variance in the nappiness of the suede. The size tag variance on pairs being referenced as evidence for the fake pairs seems like bull**** because I've seen multiple pairs from different countries with different tags being sold on every market. I just cannot believe dude opens a case 6 months later and wins, but I lose the case for the same pair lmao.

In the grand scheme of things probably better to stop using Paypal and Grailed/Stockx/Ebay/GOAT anyways but holy **** I'd be lying if I said I wasn't salty rn. Got me looking at my pair of rainclouds with disgust and now I don't even want to try to sell them to recoup funds.

Itachi Itachi Can you post pics of your pair; super curious. I’ve been following the story a bit regarding the recent fugazi NB suspicion and the whole tag difference on boxes/shoes from different locations is gettin more and more interesting 🤨

Yes it's a different colorway with a different model number and price.
NB.PNG
Word. Don’t think the RJMs are gonna look quite like the pics on DTLR though.
9E874303-E0D7-4871-A33D-2614F9D2309B.jpeg

When yours come in post a side by side, to me it just seems like a slightly different midsole colour but maybe materials or colouring are very different in hand.

Word. Don’t think the RJMs are gonna look quite like the pics on DTLR though.
9E874303-E0D7-4871-A33D-2614F9D2309B.jpeg

When yours come in post a side by side, to me it just seems like a slightly different midsole colour but maybe materials or colouring are very different in hand.
I see what you're saying. There is variation on the images shown on Google.
I would imagine them being slightly darker than the marble with a lighter midsole.
We will see.
new_balance_m2002rjm_us_95_1623077106_c1a2233a.jpg

I am officially never buying/selling shoes online again thanks to Paypal and the dude who started the Twitter thread about fake Protection Pack 2002rs. I bought a pair of the rainclouds through a seller on Grailed. Then I listed and sold them on Grailed about a month later. 6 months later the buyer I sold them to opens a case saying they're fake, and wins of course. I open a case against the seller that sold them to me, and lost naturally due to it not being eligible with zero explanation lol.

I'm 99% sure the pair wasn't fake because I bought another pair in a .5 size up and they were virtually identical besides a slight variance in the nappiness of the suede. The size tag variance on pairs being referenced as evidence for the fake pairs seems like bull**** because I've seen multiple pairs from different countries with different tags being sold on every market. I just cannot believe dude opens a case 6 months later and wins, but I lose the case for the same pair lmao.

In the grand scheme of things probably better to stop using Paypal and Grailed/Stockx/Ebay/GOAT anyways but holy **** I'd be lying if I said I wasn't salty rn. Got me looking at my pair of rainclouds with disgust and now I don't even want to try to sell them to recoup funds.

This is the reason why I don't sell without an authentication system (Stockx, eBay, GOAT etc) in place. Scamming is too easy with Paypal and chargebacks, just not worth the hassle.

I don't understand why NT still has Buy'/Sell thread. By now, it should be a common sense to use either StockX, GOAT, or even eBay for buying/selling. They're not perfect, but at least you don't have to deal with chargeback.

I’ve been trying to use Tradeblock but everyone wants over Goat/StockX pricing and are not accepting reasonable trades. Everyone trying to get rich off a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom