Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

SEALs run true for me--joints fit perfect in my true 11.  Never understood the half-size too big talk with these, but I guess we all have different feet.  *shrugs*

good pair knight
glasses.gif

is anyone else feeling these 577's coming out this summer?  

i need some more 577's in my life. i'm thinking about copping the blue Farmer's Market pair from last year too - both of those Farmer's Market colorways seem like they were slept on...

D
Damn I rarely check the UK/Euro sites, just going off of the date the kicks on fire post had listed. Either way between these, the blue county fairs, and the farmers market, there's a bunch of 577's on my list...
Yay!!! the wait paid off. I really was hoping for that US release

Took a pic of my homie's 1300:

Your pics does justice on the Salmon Soles. Low quality cameras make them look terrible. I think they look much better with the navy laces though.

So I finally got my Roshe "Mango's" today. Very happy. But I'm still looking for sz 9.5 Mojito's... Anybody?

Last edited:
Do you all put Suede/Weather protectant on your NB's before wearing, or just rock them? I've got some but I've read that it dulls down the suede color some.

Do you all put Suede/Weather protectant on your NB's before wearing, or just rock them? I've got some but I've read that it dulls down the suede color some.
I don't put anything on them, just rock 'em, I also don't wear them on rainy days or if I know they will get dirty (mud, walk in the park, etc)

D
Damn I rarely check the UK/Euro sites, just going off of the date the kicks on fire post had listed. Either way between these, the blue county fairs, and the farmers market, there's a bunch of 577's on my list...
Yay!!! the wait paid off. I really was hoping for that US release
There hasn't been a US release on those 577's. SNS is not US-based.

Nice pebbles, francollectual. Rocked mine again this weekend. Such a great colorway.

There hasn't been a US release on those 577's. SNS is not US-based.

Nice pebbles, francollectual. Rocked mine again this weekend. Such a great colorway.
Got my pebble blues last week and have probably rocked them 3 days already. Right into the regular rotation, such a nice sneaker. 

Back
Top Bottom